I'm in love with castor oil

CheerBear

I\'m in love with castor oil

I went crazy this weekend and starting mixing castor oil into everything and OMG..I love it! My hair is so soft and shiny, no matter what I do to it and it STAYS moist..I'm going to even do a little experiment to see how long I can get away with not adding anything to it or washing it to see how long this lasts. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joy!

Re: I\'m in love with castor oil

it's one of my fav oils, cheerbear.......I add it to my conditioners and leave ins...it along with aloe vera help my hair to stay incredibly soft, thick, and moisturized..... it's also excellent for stimulating growth on the scalp.......
smile.gif

Are all of you just using regular castor oil? Or the black version that people were discussing here a few months ago?

oohhhh so i see....y'all *****'s been holding out on a girl huh???? j/k
laugh.gif
wow, i cant wait to give this castor oil stuff a whirl
smile.gif
--jainygirl

I get mine from camdengrey.com
what I like about castor oil is that it is cheap and you can get it anywhere.
When I first bought it, it seemed heavy, I decided to give it another chance the other day...it is soooo nice.I guess I had been using too much.
16 oz $3.15

and if you want to go crazy with the stuff
32 oz $5.77
64 oz $11.55
8lbs $15.75

what I don't like about camden grey is that there is a $25 minimum order rule....

I have regular plain old castor oil from the pharmacy section in walmart...I want to add it to my Surge...is that okay to use???

I buy mine at Wegman's. Very cheap but I never thought to add this to other products. I'll give it a try.

I got mine at the health food store, it's 7 dollars for 4 oz, but this stuff is goooooooooood. Tracy, I use the yellowish colored one...The brand is the Palma Christi

picking up some tomorrow! i'm going to cut mine with distilled water, rosemary and jojoba and use as a daily spritz leave-in. thanks ladies

I love it too. I put it in all of my leave-in conditioners. I put some on my ends too!!!
smile.gif

I bought Hesh Castor oil, it's a thick red fluid. I rub it into my hair and scalp the day before a wash. I've also rubbed it into my hair with conditioner in it, and when I rinsed my hair felt nice, I just might try it again.

Well, you ladies are right again. I have added castor oil to my must have list!
cool.gif

I just bought a bottle of the Palma Christi this weekend!!! It's rather heavy, so I used it on wet hair, but it's really nice. Me likes
smile.gif
cool.gif
Did I read 'encourages growth when used on the scalp'? I'm a firm believer in adding nothing topical to my scalp, but I might have the Mr. try this w/a scalp massage.
scratchchin.gif

See, yall *****'s make me sick
swearing.gif
...I just got Elucence online and Kenra (for the low by the way, buy one get one free). Palma Christi is it...I ain't buying nothing else...I mean it...don't tempt me with anymore raves...yall just lucky I needed ANOTHER moisturizer. Don't be posting about great products, unless you just feel you have to let it out, of course I will support all of you
smile.gif
, yall my girls LOL.

But seriously, this is it...
sekret.gif
until next payday.

Im so happy you like it Seng! It work's good also when you mix a little bit with your daily leave-in or moisturizer!

@AATH:
lachen70.gif
Now if we held out you'd be
mad.gif
about that too!!!
laugh.gif

@CB: I do
smile.gif
. I mixed a little w/my avocado oil last night to see how it would work on my ends. Very nice. I'm mixing it w/shea butter to seal my ends after washing too. I like it much better than shea
smile.gif

Back