Black Castor Oil vs Castor Oil

Which Castor Oil Provided Better Results for your hair health?

• I've Tried Both and prefer the Black Castor Oil

Votes: 64 14.3%
  • I've Tried Both and prefer the regular Castor Oil

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • I've only tried the Black Castor Oil

Votes: 60 13.4%
  • I've only tried the regular Castor Oil

Votes: 204 45.4%
  • I haven't tried either products

Votes: 80 17.8%
  • I haven't noticed a difference between either products

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters

suburbanbushbabe

I like the jamaican black castor oil and tend to use it more often. I scrunch it on my ends right over conditoner (after detangling) and let sit. Then cold-water rinse out. The cold water helps leave a film of oil on my hair. I'm sure the regular oil is fine to use and I have used it, but the JBCO is thinner and I like using a Jamaican product.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just rubbed on some JBCO on my Hair after applying MT to Scalp. I :love: this stuff. After I got over the initial Smell Shock Factor.:look:

It really is a good product. It lays my hair down perfectly. I'm about 8 weeks Post Relaxer.

And it feels wonderful. And like you are doing something good for your hair. Everything everybody said about it is true. true. true.:yep:

I also have the Cold Pressed Castor Oil. But I think I am likin' the JBCO a bit better. Definitely Qualifying as a Staple. A Must Have. Keeper.:spinning:

Next time I order, I will be getting the larger size.

beans4reezy

I've grown up on the black castor oil. I tried the regular one and I just didn't "feel" it had the same potency.

kjeneen

For some strange reason, JBCO tends to cause my hair 2 break as opposed to the thinner, regular castor oil. I dunno....maybe I'm not doing something right:(

isioma85

Just bought my Castor oil from Walmart - been board stalking a member and I'm trying to model my staples after hers :lol:. I did notice it's realllllly thick, but odorless' which matters more to me. I'll be using it with tonight's co-wash.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just rubbed on some JBCO on my Hair after applying MT to Scalp. I :love: this stuff. After I got over the initial Smell Shock Factor.:look:

It really is a good product. It lays my hair down perfectly. I'm about 8 weeks Post Relaxer.

And it feels wonderful. And like you are doing something good for your hair. Everything everybody said about it is true. true. true.:yep:

I also have the Cold Pressed Castor Oil. But I think I am likin' the JBCO a bit better. Definitely Qualifying as a Staple. A Must Have. Keeper.:spinning:

Next time I order, I will be getting the larger size.

Yep. Still Loving the JBCO! Really Glad Sam's is Having a Sale. I was able to Purchase 2 of the Larger Bottles. This helped tremendously in the Stretch.

This is just a really, really good product. I have completely conquered my "issues" with the smell.:look:

Which by the way, doesn't last at all on your hair.