How many weeks post-relaxer are you..

4everbeautifull1

Hi ladies! I am 41 weeks and 1 day post relaxer! I thought I was going to relax back in June for my birthday but I didn't. This is the longest I have ever stretched! :)

swgpec

I am currently 3 weeks post and starting to feel lots of new growth. My biggest challenge is trying to get past the typical 8 week relaxer schedule. This is truly an improvement over my every six week fall/winter schedule and every four week summer relaxer schedule. It's a wonder that I have any hair on my head!! I find that my breakage increases after 8 weeks. I am determined to try it this fall/winter, just need to find something to deal with this type 4 dense new growth (but fine strand hair) that does not result in a setback.

bestblackgirl

I'm 4 weeks post today and I am stretching to 17 weeks post. I want to try for a year, but I dont think i am ready or have the resources yet. So im going to go until the last week of december

Ruby True

Inadvertently 3 months ( I know , I know)since late June but I am getting it redun Wednesday and I'm hoping for the best.

13roots

11 weeks exactly today, stretching to 12 weeks. I've got only about 0.5" of new growth :( and will be trimming .5-1.5" of split ends (hair is different lengths all over from severe breakage a few months ago). That will be the official starting point for my hair journey.

Solitude

I'm 5 weeks post and my new growth is popping. I plan to make this a long-term stretch.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF app

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
14 weeks post and I will be relaxing in 3 weeks. I really wanted to do a 20 or 24 week stretch but my new growth is already a handful :nono:

newnyer

Only 7 weeks but it feels like more- which I'm taking as a blessing because it means I have some good growth. Let's hope my ends cooperate so I can retain it! I was going to try and wait 13 weeks but think I may take the plunge a lot earlier...my 30th birthday is coming up soon and unless I weave it up or something I refuse to fight this NG while trying to look fly for my week long celebration.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using myTouch_4G_Slide

Anaya-Amani

I'm 6 months post relaxer & did a mini BC yesterday! I just want the option of curls back for bad hair days! I'm going to attempt a twist out & I'm hoping my relaxed ends on the top cooperate.......

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13

godzooki

Will be 16 wks on Monday... Once again torn between trying to transition vs relaxing. I WANT to transition, I'm just not willing to chop.

blackberry815

6 weeks post now... If only i can make it to ten weeks. I would be ecstatic. Each time i try i fail and give in at 8 weeks or sooner... Keep telling myself "come on michelle you can do it!" Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L