How many weeks post-relaxer are you..

Britt

I'm currently 12 wks post. I usually touch up between 8-10 wks... gonna try my best to hold out to relax at 16 wks. For the next 4 wks, I plan to get my roots blown maybe once/twice and in between then wash myself and I must spray my roots in order to be able to run the comb through it.

Anaya-Amani

19 weeks I've added castor oil to my hot six oil & apply directly to my scalp making my new growth softer & easier to manage. I also rub hot 6 oil & Shea butter together & work that through my hair & wet wrap over night. My hair is soft & shiny in the morning.

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13

Missdelicious1

I'm 11 weeks and 3 days into a 12 week stretch. I can't wait to relax :grin:! My hair looks so puffy, I can't to anything with it right now except throw a wig over it. I'll probably relax a day or two early so I can be cute for this weekend.

long_hair1day

I am 6 weeks today but it feels like more. I'm just reaching neck length and I'm trying to wait until 8 weeks to relax again but this here is getting crucial! My new growth is about 1 inch right now and it always seems to get unruly,unmanageable and out of control around 7 weeks.

nyreeroberts1

Right @ week 12 but going for 25 weeks until Christmas. I am hoping to finally be at BSL by then. I am trying to see what 3-4 inches of new growth actually look like, so if it goes well I may give the natural thing a try one more time.

New2me

Wow, just counted 20 weeks. Still new but hanging in there for 52 weeks. I hope.

Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

Anaya-Amani

I'm about 2 1/2 wks from 6 months post relaxer

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13

jayjaycurlz

I'm 108 weeks post touch-up and still going. I plan to do a mini trim tomorrow to take advantage of the lunar/fall solstice!

bigbrowneyez

14 weeks of 26 week stretch!

KhandiB

I am week 4 of a POSSIBLE 12 weeker :)
TRYING to wait until around Thanksgiving to relax.
Last Relaxer was August 24th