15 weeks post... New Pics!!

aquajoyice

Hi everyone,

Here are a couple of pics i've taken at week 15 of my stretch...It starts with me sectioning to deep condition, then my edges after a wrap, etc etc. Tell me what you think! This is my first Texlax stretch after 8 wks, i'm going for a 6 month stretch...:antlers:

Attachments

• Deep Con.JPG
    Deep Con.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 119
  • deep con edges.JPG
    deep con edges.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Back view.JPG
    Back view.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Pony.JPG
    Pony.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 102

aquajoyice

YOUR NEW GROWTH/EDGES ARE BEAUTIFUL! How do you get them to look so perfect?
Thank-you angiet1985!! After I did my deep condition I applied my moisturizer and slicked back with my 100% Boar bristle. Then I wrapped while in a pony and slept on it, those are my results the next morning.

aquajoyice

Thank-you Cinnamizz!! I'm hoping that I learn a better way to detangle my new growth becuase it's getting outta control, lol.

aquajoyice

You know i've been really leaning towards going natural and even had a dream about having a little afro and Loved it!! LOL I know i'm weird, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did a BC in the near future. My goal right now is to get to MBL and once I get there who knows I may begin transitioning :)

Fantastic! You seem to be enjoying the stretch good luck. I am at the end of my six month stretch. I plan on relaxing on the 15th. Good luck and keep up the good work!

tenderheaded

I've got to chime in about the amazing edges:yep::yep::yep: I'm 19 weeks post, and if I could get my edges to look like yours I'd be in hair heaven!

Wonderful job, HHG!!!

Highly Favored8

Wow I like it very pretty and smooth. I am going on a 7 month relaxer stretch > thought the antlers were cute. LOL -1-1-2010 is the date for me.

aquajoyice

Wow I like it very pretty and smooth. I am going on a 7 month relaxer stretch > thought the antlers were cute. LOL -1-1-2010 is the date for me.
That's awesome!!! Hey if you run into any detangling tips on your stretch let me know becuase my new growth is getting crazy!! LOL I love the antlers!!!

aquajoyice

I've got to chime in about the amazing edges:yep::yep::yep: I'm 19 weeks post, and if I could get my edges to look like yours I'd be in hair heaven!

Wonderful job, HHG!!!
Thank-you tenderheaded!!! I'm surprised that i'm still able to manage them at this point considering the rest of my hair is extremely coily,kinky, nappy etc LOL.

aquajoyice

Fantastic! You seem to be enjoying the stretch good luck. I am at the end of my six month stretch. I plan on relaxing on the 15th. Good luck and keep up the good work!
Wow!!! This is my first stretch so if you have any advice feel free to share :) I feel like I have a lot to learn! And keep me posted on when you relax!!