• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

luckiestdestiny

I'm sorry but I don't want to vote on the poll until it's fixed and changed to powder. Tablets and pills can still be confusing for those who are coming and we're gonna get results that aren't true to form. Trying emailing the moderator person and have her fix it. Then I will vote

Removed already fixed.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

I know you already know, but please take something to get the toxins out. I'm still taking my aloe, which is probably why I've gone four times today.

No poo is no good! (smile)

I know, I'm working on it. Drinking a tall glass of water, nettle tea, earlier I had my last bag of smooth move tea. I feel some slight pressure in my left side along with a warmth sensation. About to do some yoga now. I will be taking another dose, if I do not go tonight I will drop back to 6 grams. What type of aloe are you taking? I had some Aloe juice that I was taking.

soonergirl

Hey ladies came home today and my dh had put my source naturals powder in the fridge!!!!! It has been in there a for I dont know how long today!!! I left it on the counter this a.m and for some reason he put it in the fridge!!! Ok will the powder be ok???!!! I am so upset, even though he was just trying to help..

luckiestdestiny

Hey ladies came home today and my dh had put my source naturals powder in the fridge!!!!! It has been in there a for I dont know how long today!!! I left it on the counter this a.m and for some reason he put it in the fridge!!! Ok will the powder be ok???!!! I am so upset, even though he was just trying to help..

You are fine. It's a food so it's okay that it went in the fridge. Don't be upset.:yep:

luckiestdestiny

Ask one of the moderators to change it for you. :yep:
Thanks, I hope everyone will be patient with this. I just got IndianAngel's post above and I emailed four moderators and even put in a request support ticket so it could be done that way.

Here's to hoping they'll do it.

I was a little frustrated:ohwell: because I put so much time and effort into finding out the info and then I let a little mistake like that happen!:wallbash:

CurlyMoo

Ok I voted, thanks for the poll Luckiest! I think this will really help the new comers. I may also drop back to 6 grams. I was much more regular but I wanted more iron. However, iron is famous for backing things up. :ohwell:

luckiestdestiny

I'm sorry but I don't want to vote on the poll until it's fixed and changed to powder. Tablets and pills can still be confusing for those who are coming and we're gonna get results that aren't true to form. Trying emailing the moderator person and have her fix it. Then I will vote

Oh my GOSH! They changed it that fast. It took like 15 minutes. check it out, the poll is fixed!!!!!:dance7::band::club:

luckiestdestiny

I will keep you posted. I also experience some slight dizziness when I place my glasses for the first time each morning. It's like I am adjusting to my perscription again. No BM yesterday or today. Just a lot of urination and it's a light greenish/yellowish color. :perplexed
Pee wise I had the light greenish yellow but now it's a clear color like normal. I've been drinking lots of water too, but either way I think it clears up.

yodie

I'm taking Nature's Way Aloe. It works well for me.
It might help to keep something in the house. I'm sure the aloe juice works well. I've never tried it.

I know, I'm working on it. Drinking a tall glass of water, nettle tea, earlier I had my last bag of smooth move tea. I feel some slight pressure in my left side along with a warmth sensation. About to do some yoga now. I will be taking another dose, if I do not go tonight I will drop back to 6 grams. What type of aloe are you taking? I had some Aloe juice that I was taking.

Last edited:

Kimbosheart

LuckyD thanks for all your work and all the effort that went into creating a poll. Don't worry about one little mistake, I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to do the thing in the first place, let alone go through the whole thread and jot down the brands.

Update: Im doing great at 10-12g per day. I do have to get all my chlorella in my system before 5pm if I want to sleep at night. And my appetite hasn't really changed. I never eat that much so it's easy for me to forget to eat and when I do eat it is usually salty or sweet. I'm still eating the sweets and the salt but a lot less of them so I guess thats a good change. I don't know if i've lost weight because I don't have a scale but I look like I have and my clothes are looser.

As far as hair growth, I have plenty and I could make my 2" goal my the end of the month, I'm not length checking until March 1, they say a watch pot never boils.

CurlyMoo

Thanks, I hope everyone will be patient with this. I just got IndianAngel's post above and I emailed four moderators and even put in a request support ticket so it could be done that way.

Here's to hoping they'll do it.

I was a little frustrated:ohwell: because I put so much time and effort into finding out the info and then I let a little mistake like that happen!:wallbash:

Don't worry you have done such a great job of introducing us all to a healthier lifestyle of Chlorella and nettle rinses. A minor thing like a typo will not make us throw you to the gallows. These things happen, why do you think they put erasers on pencils? :yep: I knew you would change it so I waited to vote.

:bighug:

yodie

I'll second that Thank You, LD. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have created that poll or maybe I should say I wouldn't have wanted to. We appreciate all that you've done in sharing this wonderful product with us and your efforts in creating a poll to track which type of CHL we use.

luckiestdestiny

LuckyD thanks for all your work and all the effort that went into creating a poll. Don't worry about one little mistake, I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to do the thing in the first place, let alone go through the whole thread and jot down the brands.

Update: Im doing great at 10-12g per day. I do have to get all my chlorella in my system before 5pm if I want to sleep at night. And my appetite hasn't really changed. I never eat that much so it's easy for me to forget to eat and when I do eat it is usually salty or sweet. I'm still eating the sweets and the salt but a lot less of them so I guess thats a good change. I don't know if i've lost weight because I don't have a scale but I look like I have and my clothes are looser.

As far as hair growth, I have plenty and I could make my 2" goal my the end of the month, I'm not length checking until March 1, they say a watch pot never boils.

Hey thanks for that Kimbosheart I appreciate it!

As for appetite, I have the same thing where I have to remind myself to eat, but I never used to be like that! I still eat less at every meal but make sure I don't skip any.

As for hair growth I definitely believe I can make that goal too! I try not to length check myself which is why I always just rebraid it up and move on. I used to be so into that, but I know that if you just let it grow it grows. I did the pic so that others could see about chlorella, but I would never do length checks that soon normally. So I will probably be doing one in March or April myself and then again in Julyish.

luckiestdestiny

Don't worry you have done such a great job of introducing us all to a healthier lifestyle of Chlorella and nettle rinses. A minor thing like a typo will not make us throw you to the gallows. These things happen, why do you think they put erasers on pencils? :yep: I knew you would change it so I waited to vote.

:bighug:
:blowkiss:Thanks feeling the love.

luckiestdestiny

I'll second that Thank You, LD. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have created that poll or maybe I should say I wouldn't have wanted to. We appreciate all that you've done in sharing this wonderful product with us and your efforts in creating a poll to track which type of CHL we use.

I was happy to do it! I'm over the frustration now. I just wanted to make sure everyone could see the correct info.:yep: Yeah I didn't know how to even make one in the first place, so it was a learning curve for me.

CurlyMoo

Update:

I have a sensitive scalp that's throbbing on and off, but it feels so good when I message it. Does this mean that I will have hair to my feet in four months? :yay:

My nails are also stronger and thicker.

Kimbosheart

Update:

I have a sensitive scalp that's throbbing on and off, but it feels so good when I message it. Does this mean that I will have hair to my feet in four months? :yay:

My nails are also stronger and thicker.

:grin: I hope you do have hair to your feet in 4 months, then you could make some extra money by selling anything past your tailbone for wigs

yodie

Before I sign off for the night...

I'm at a full 10 g's and plan to hold strong here for 4 months.
Tried the apple sauce method today and it really isn't bad at all.
Rinsed with nettle tea - sooo soft! I'll have to try drinking it again today.

4 bm's today. Yay!!
Yuck to think that I was carrying all that with me today. Pooing is a great thing.

CurlyMoo

:grin: I hope you do have hair to your feet in 4 months, then you could make some extra money by selling anything past your tailbone for wigs

You know what you might be on to something. My hair goal is classic length, if I reach past that I will cut it back to classic and donate the rest. :yep:

yodie

I know you ladies are sick of hearing about my bm's for the day, but I have to share.

5 bm's for the day! That's great. Constipation is one of my biggest problems. I took aloe last night, but aloe usually gives me one (sometimes none) bm's per day. I'm really doing the happy dance over here.

luckiestdestiny

I know you ladies are sick of hearing about my bm's for the day, but I have to share.

5 bm's for the day! That's great. Constipation is one of my biggest problems. I took aloe last night, but aloe usually gives me one (sometimes none) bm's per day. I'm really doing the happy dance over here.

Wow Yodie. Normally I'd be concerned but you've been backed up so to speak for a while so that's great for you. Do your dance!]

You're also up to 10 and you're body is adjusting. It'll probably go down to two and then one without the help of aloe once everything gets "out". Wish I had a better way of explaining but oh well we're talking bms here!

I decided to stay at 12 I'll be there for at least 6 months as I want to balance my system out. When I feel like I'm getting some relief, I'll cut back to 6-8, most likely 6.

trey21

Hello ladies. I just took my first dose of Chlorella tonight. I brought them 2 weeks ago and have been putting it off and doing research on it. I am excited and look forward to sharing the changes and benefits I experience. The brand I am taking is Tung Hai in the pill form. I think I will buy some powder also and see which I like best.

Tybi

I emailed vitamin shoppe yesterday asking them for a complete list of ingredients on their brand and if their chlorella was from China or Japan and if it was cracked cell wall. Ill post results as soon as they respond

As for me, I noticed a big pimple on my back yesterday, I have never had pimples on my back before so I know it is the chlorella pushing things out. I am at 6g only, I need to step it up. Oh and I started my period 3 days early which is uncommon for me too. Otherwise so far so good with this brand:yep:

IndianAngel22

took 6g in Applejuice today. Still good lol! :) I like it pretty much however I take it so far. I've done
AppleJuice
Applesauce
Vanilla Yogurt
.....I just like it :) I'm gonna hold steady at 6 g

yodie

Wow Yodie. Normally I'd be concerned but you've been backed up so to speak for a while so that's great for you. Do your dance!]

You're also up to 10 and you're body is adjusting. It'll probably go down to two and then one without the help of aloe once everything gets "out". Wish I had a better way of explaining but oh well we're talking bms here!

I decided to stay at 12 I'll be there for at least 6 months as I want to balance my system out. When I feel like I'm getting some relief, I'll cut back to 6-8, most likely 6.

I'm going to skip the aloe tonight and see how I do tomorrow. I can't even begin to tell you how I appreciate how you shared this info. I feel like CHL makes up for so much that I've missed, wanted and needed.

Also wanted to add that my cramping was alot easier this month. I didn't have to live off Aleve as I normally do.

Sounds like 6 g's will be a good dosage to maintain at. Good plan.
Seems like it just gets better with time.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I tried a spoonful by taking it to the head and water as a chaser. Still a no go. I will try it in applesause tonight. Wish me luck, I so want to take this because I have read all the benefits.