where can i find small chlorella pills?

bellezanegra826

I really, really want to take chlorella for hair growth but I'm having a hard time choking it down in powder form. I bought some vitamin shoppe brand chlorella and discovered that the pills were way to big for me to swallow. Does anyone know of a brand that makes small tablets of chlorella (well smaller than horse pills)? I don't mind having to take ten pills a day, as long as they are small enough for me to swallow. TIA!

F8THINHIM

If you are near a Whole Foods, I bought Yaeyama Chlorella Source Naturals - 200 mg/ 300 tablets. These are teeny -tiny! You can still taste it, but it's bearable. Inside the box is a resealable pouch. If you don't open it right and they spill out on the floor, you will need a flashlight and glasses to find them all(ask me how I know)!!! :grin:
HTH!

heyfranz

I use Sun Chlorella from GNC. The pills are so tiny you can take 3g in one dose even though it's 15 pills. $32.49

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
If you are near a Whole Foods, I bought Yaeyama Chlorella Source Naturals - 200 mg/ 300 tablets. These are teeny -tiny! You can still taste it, but it's bearable. Inside the box is a resealable pouch. If you don't open it right and they spill out on the floor, you will need a flashlight and glasses to find them all(ask me how I know)!!! :grin:
HTH!

I just posted about these! :grin: