• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

IndianAngel22

I am on Source Naturals powder, taking 6 grams. I don't think I'll go much further than that. I'm thinking about increasing to 9 grams but 6 is keeping my BM's really green and as long as they're really green I feel like I'm getting enough. I actually use the teaspoon measuring spoon so I KNOW I'm getting 1 teaspoon instead of really taking a full tablespoon on a teaspoon. It's hard to measure with real teaspoons so I suggest everyone get the measuring spoons, because you might think you're taking 3 grams, and are really taking like 5

luckiestdestiny

Ladies How much are you taking to get this great weight loss? Do you attribute it to the frequent urination(water weight), or eating less

There's no way 12.5 pounds came from frequent urination. I drink lots of water to replace any urination. It's the product itself. It contains CGF and in studies in Japan were shown to reduce fat and pounds in four months for everyone in the study (I posted it some pages back).

I do think your eating habits change by the rapid cell turnover also supposedly increases metabolism and balances the body. So all of that causes weight and fat loss.

Don't get me wrong if I ate big macs every day I'm sure I'd still be a certain weight. I eat right. It just doubled my expected weight loss per month.

It helps to facilitate the "environment" (just quoting the article) for weight loss. So if you're already eating decently it helps you to lose more weight. However everyone in that study lost weight w/o changing anything, but I think the amount is because my diet is relatively good anyways. It just helped to kick it up a notch.

yodie

I feel so out of the loop because I haven't been keeping up. I'm back on it as of today and hoping my weight and eating habits will adjust back to my norm. Amazing the damage a week can do.

Another noticed benefit: I noticed that my breathe isn't stinky and pasty in the mornings. YAY!!
Still at brown bm's. Hopefully on my way back to green as of today.

Congrats LD on your weight loss.

I'm taking Source Naturals powder and tablets.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

I feel so out of the loop because I haven't been keeping up. I'm back on it as of today and hoping my weight and eating habits will adjust back to my norm. Amazing the damage a week can do.

Another noticed benefit: I noticed that my breathe isn't stinky and pasty in the mornings. YAY!!
Still at brown bm's. Hopefully on my way back to green as of today.

Congrats LD on your weight loss.

I'm taking Source Naturals powder and tablets.

Thank you. We will all get to our goals, I'm confident, with this wonderful superfood.

soonergirl

Great to hear ladies.. LD your weight loss is awesome!!! Mario girl look at you too!! I however dont have the diet you guys have, mine is the "still eat junk every now and then" kick... I am factoring in more water and eating more whole grains, and kicking back the naked fruit green machine daily.. Its just the chocolate and chips I cannot give up.. No big macs here everyday.. I am at 134 lbs and I want to get down to 128 lbs.. Just a goal I have, and oh yeah waist length hair!!!!

luckiestdestiny

LD thats great news about the weight loss. I lost 4lbs so far, but it seems to fluctuate back and forth, so I am not holding steady just yet, but I am forcing myself to eat because my appetite is nearly gone.

I am also gonna wait a month or two since my last hair pic is so new. Hoping this will put me at full waist length or beyond.

Thanks Mariofmagdal:grin:

Oh the appetite! I agree with you on that. I have to force myself to eat because otherwise I'd forget. I can't believe it. In addition my cravings for sweets went way down. Some days it's non existent, others it is a lot smaller than normal.

I have had a couple days where my appetite was really big (surprisingly), but I just eat bigger on those days because I feel that's what my body must want.

It has resulted in weight loss so I am not rocking the boat. Here's to your weight loss stabilizing. I believe it will upon increasing chlorella, which I know you said you were doing slower (earlier in the thread).

Your hair is already gorgeous but I hope you make full waist or beyond...will you take pics and reveal?

luckiestdestiny

Great to hear ladies.. LD your weight loss is awesome!!! Mario girl look at you too!! I however dont have the diet you guys have, mine is the "still eat junk every now and then" kick... I am factoring in more water and eating more whole grains, and kicking back the naked fruit green machine daily.. Its just the chocolate and chips I cannot give up.. No big macs here everyday.. I am at 134 lbs and I want to get down to 128 lbs.. Just a goal I have, and oh yeah waist length hair!!!!

:drunk: Okay I'm like annoyingly happy right now about the weight loss. I'm also happy about all of us receiving benefits. I hope we all get what we want. We'll all be fit with waist length or longer hair lol (or is it...possible? Hope so!) and super healthy!

I can wish the best for us can't I?

yodie

I'm back steady at 8g's today, I'll stay here for the rest of the week and start getting back to my regimen.

Nice to be in here again w/u ladies. I'm gonna try to introduce my mom to this.

msdevo

I can attest that this stuff is great for shedding a few unwanted pounds.

I am down 10lbs altogether and I do not know where it all went. I guess overall it was water retention. Because a sista still has a bit of junk in her trunk, lol

I missed my daily dose today but I will be back on track tomorrow.

nc cutie

Well You ladies have made a believer out of me. I will be increasing my dosage. Hopefully I will reap the wonderful rewards like you guys are. Another reason to shout out LHCF.

luckiestdestiny

It's good to see some new faces along with those continuing onward. After this week it will be one month on Chlorella for me! I know if we continue onward supporting each other it will become a habit and it will be second nature to take it and reap the benefits.:yep:

AtlantaJJ

I had a heaping teaspoon this morning...I think that's about 3 -4 grams...I'm going to do it again this evening... cross your fangers ya'll... I felt like a million bucks today... I needed it too because I had to work my arse off! LOL

Boss was all in my grill and I was going with him toe to toe...

I like him, he makes me think!! :scratchch

CurlyMoo

YAY! I just got my mother and my niece on Chlorella. My mother loves it but my niece says it tastes like she's drinking dirt. I gave them both a teaspoon each.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Ok yall. I tried this with pudding last night and I almost lost it:nono:.
In the mornings I make a protein shake and in it has:
1 cup stawberries
1 scoop protein (whey) powder
1/2 cup plain fat free yougrt
1 teaspoon flaxseed oil

do you think I can mix this to mask the taste?
I also bought some grape juice case I read in another thread someone used that to mask the taste.

Please help with any other ideas cause I really wanna use it.

IndianAngel22

LuckiestDestiny..... Sense this is your thread, I believe you need to add a poll to it. Collect all of the different brands and types that have been mentioned on here from Source Natural powder, Source Naturals tablets, Sun tablets. Be really specific. Name all the different types named here, and make it so all of us can vote on which one we are useing so that those who come to this thread, and also those in the thread can be informed of what the most popular is amongst us. Also make an option where we can "change our vote" in case we switch brands. And make it so we can click more than one if we are useing both. I think this is a good idea.

yodie

Moms is off!! Love my mom, but all the cooking and eating is brutal!
Ended the night with 9 g's. Tried the apple sauce method again tonight. Not too bad.
Hopefully I'll go green again tomorrow.

Question for the ladies deficient in iron. Has chlorella replaced your iron supplements? Do you think this will ever replace your iron supplements? Event the tiniest mg of iron constipates me and I already have that problem. I haven't been on CHL long enough to tell.

I missed chatting with you ladies and keeping up on everyone's progress.

CurlyMoo

Seems like I'm detoxing again or I'm still in the process of detoxing. Small bumps are breaking out on my face. Sheesh!!

I tried to eat chicken twice this weekend. Didn't taste the same to me. I usually don't eat a lot of it, but every now and then I crave wingettes. They were yuck!!

I'm back consistent at 6g's. My inconsistency sent me back to brown bm's. Disappointment!

I felt a ripple of new growth at my scalp. Can't be...not this soon! I started using Miconozole Nitrate again, so... Either way, I expect great things.

If you aren't liking the taste of chicken now, are you craving fish? I want fish! :lick: But my cravings are low.

Last edited:

CurlyMoo

Hey guys i hope this is not asking too much but after you post your comments on your results and progress can you tell us which chlorella your taking? I am not being lazy this is to keep me from trying to remember which one each and everyone is taking I have read just about every page 80 in one day.

I have noticed people results are changing as the weeks progesses I am trying to compare which one I want to purchase the Jarrows Japanese version sounds good.

Thanks ladies for all your help!
J

You know I may add it to my siggy. In the beginning I wanted the same thing but that was early before this thread blew up.

IndianAngel22

I tried the thing where yall said to put down some applesauce, get the chlorella, cover with more applesauce and take it down instead of mixing it in. *CHOKE* I really think I almost blew Chlorella out my nose trying to swallow the powder down. I'll just continue mixing it in it's easier lol!

luckiestdestiny

I tried the thing where yall said to put down some applesauce, get the chlorella, cover with more applesauce and take it down instead of mixing it in. *CHOKE* I really think I almost blew Chlorella out my nose trying to swallow the powder down. I'll just continue mixing it in it's easier lol!
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I tried that originally but started mixing it in instead as it just tastes like applesauce but green. I then still swallow spoonfuls w/o tasting and chase with water. I should've been more specific.

luckiestdestiny

LuckiestDestiny..... Sense this is your thread, I believe you need to add a poll to it. Collect all of the different brands and types that have been mentioned on here from Source Natural powder, Source Naturals tablets, Sun tablets. Be really specific. Name all the different types named here, and make it so all of us can vote on which one we are useing so that those who come to this thread, and also those in the thread can be informed of what the most popular is amongst us. Also make an option where we can "change our vote" in case we switch brands. And make it so we can click more than one if we are useing both. I think this is a good idea.

Poll is up. You can select more than one choice.

luckiestdestiny

I messed up on the poll. I meant to put source natural powder and tablets. So know that when you hit pills under source naturals, you are voting for powder. Sorry about that. If anyone knows how to edit it let me know.

Muse

Question for the ladies deficient in iron. Has chlorella replaced your iron supplements? Do you think this will ever replace your iron supplements? Event the tiniest mg of iron constipates me and I already have that problem. I haven't been on CHL long enough to tell.

I am anemic and I was taking iron supps but they weren't doing much to help with the fatigue I was getting from the anemia so I stopped taking them. I also take spirulina with my chlorella (I am taking 9g of each now with no problems) so both of these have replaced my iron supps.

Muse

I take my chlorella and spirulina with orange juice now. I add one teaspoon of each to 16oz of orange juice. I remember babydoll hair said she mixed her chlorella with orange juice. It works, still taste like orange juice and VERY tolerable, IMHO. I don't have a problem with the taste of chlorella it's pretty mild but spirulina has a stronger taste and it's thicker and kinada stinks. The OJ takes care of that.

Naturelle

I just bought some this weekend. The guy from the health food store recommended this as a great way to regenerate cells and prevent diseases. Don't remember the brand but the sun chlorealla was 50$ for 300 tablets...I think I'll get that next time..this vitamin is not cheap