HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Detangled with QB Coco Tree Detangling Ghee and remembered how much I love this stuff.

Used the Ghee & Pequi Oil and got under the dryer.

An_gell

Hi Ladies! Been doin lots of water rinses for the past couple weeks cuz I been hitting the gym pretty hard and I have been sticking to my HYH/low manipulation challenge I think I'm armpit now but I'm not flat-ironing until Oct to check.

Last night I did a water rinse and applied some BB Brulee and sealed with my horsetail butter. I really like botticelli botanicals brulee, I just got my second jar in the sent of melon ball and it smells so good. It's like a cream gel and it works well with my hair especially with all this humidity so far it's been the only thing that doesn't cause my hair to frizz and plus I like the fact that it's natural.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oil rinsed with a mix of sunflower oil, WEN Fig Oil and Enso Softening Serum. I like the result of diluting the WEN with other oils and will do this until the WEN is gone. :yep:

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. :grin:

Ijanei

Checking in: About to do a oil baggy-rinse! I have been slacking due to a hectic schedule. I need to get back on schedule ASAP

*off to put this oil in*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ended up Sealing with Shea Moisture Restorative Hair Exlir. I finished this up and don't have a back-up.

I'll repurchase it again when I use up some of my other Oils.

tiffers

Sealed my dc with sunflower oil.

Oil rinsed with castor oil diluted with WEN Fig Oil.

Sealed my leave-in with Garden Oil and massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp. :drunk:

tiffers

Oil rinsed with a mix of castor/sunflower/WEN Fig

Moisturized with Isha (I only have one use left :cry3: ) and sealed with Garden Oil.

Massaged Claudie's Elixer into my scalp.

An_gell

Washed and steamed last night. Just moisturized with BB brulee and sealed with siamese twists essential hair cream.

choctaw

oil rinsed with brahmi infused rice bran oil; applied argan oil and conditioner to edges and ends, braided hair before swim. Rinsed hair with water after swim; hair if soft, no tangles.

Mixed up an ayurvedic paste of 50/50 henna & amla powders, coconut water, beaten egg, castor oil and coconut oil to deep condition.

tiffers

IDareT'sHair Girl, I've been using up LOTS of stuff! Just finished some BWC leave-in AND L'anza conditioner the other day! :grin:

That's why dh let me go on this recent spending spree, cuz he's proud of me. :grin:... and I might have persuaded him with my womanly wiles. :lol: