HOTs, Oil Rinses, Ends/Scalp Sealing Challenge 5/1/11- 8/31/11

againstallodds

Just oiled my ends with grapeseed oil.

I'll be purchasing safflower oil and avocado oil from my local Wholefoods Market in a couple days.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Spritz with Enso Naturals Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed, Moisturize with Hairveda Whipped Ends Hydration and Seal with Enso's Marshmallow & Moss Serum

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I love vatika frosting so much that I gave 3 away today. It should be shared with others :giggle:. No worries I still have plenty :look:.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oil rinsed with sunflower seed oil tonight.

Gawd, I :heart2: oil rinsing! :infatuated:

tiffers

I love vatika frosting so much that I gave 3 away today. It should be shared with others :giggle:. No worries I still have plenty :look:.

Dang, I might have to move to your neghborhood so I can get my fill of the Frosting. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still Spritzin' with my Corner of Enso Naturals Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed Spritz. Moisturized with Claudie Quinoa & Coffee #1 and will Seal later on with Hairveda Avosoya Oil.

tiffers

IDareT'sHair Have you tried Enso's other spritz? I think it's lemongrass...?

If so, how does the Agave one compare? I wanted the Agave one bad and have no clue why I bought the Lemongrass one. :lol:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I'll do a warm Vatika Oil pre-poo/steam tonight. So excited to use my steamer! *harlem shakes*

tiffers

Tried JBCO for oil rinsing and liked it much better this time. :yep:

Have I mentioned how much I heart oil rinsing? :D

SmilingElephant

Oil rinsed with a half and half mix of sunflower seed/ coconut oil. :lick:

I'm reallyreallyreally loving oil rinsing these days.

**Dumb question alert** Is there such a thing as TOO much oil rinsing? I think I've done it close to every day lately. Is anyone else oil rinsing a lot?

Using oils and stuff is completely new to me, so I feel a little out of my element, here. :spinning:

Guuuuhhhhlll I need to focus ON oil rinsing everyday!:lol:....I always forget my oil when I get in the shower!:fistshake:

My hair LOVES it!:yep:

tiffers

Oil rinsed with rice bran oil and sealed my leave-in with castor oil. :)