Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hola_lo2002

Checking in for Jan 29!! Lolita is such a great hair inspiration for me!! She gives great hair advice!!! I actually started taking hairfinity at the same time that she did and I think we're at the same length. Al I have to say is that Hairfinity really works:yep:

I've tried so many hair pills before that and never got the same result as hairfinity. I can't wait to reach WL

Last edited:

hola_lo2002

That's really encouraging, Hola. How long did it take them until you saw results?

I have to say about 2 months. That's actually the time I took before flat ironing my hair because pf my laziness lol!!! You just have to stick to it for a long period of time to see real results. I know some say they noticed results after a couple of weeks but I don't check my hair length that frequently to agree with them..

Jenaee

I didn't officially join but I just took my 3rd dose. I take mine at night before bed.

Last edited:

jamaicalovely

I have to say about 2 months. That's actually the time I took before flat ironing my hair because pf my laziness lol!!! You just have to stick to it for a long period of time to see real results. I know some say they noticed results after a couple of weeks but I don't check my hair length that frequently to agree with them..

That's good to know. I can't wait to finish my 2nd bottle and see results.

casey3035

I wish I could join but... that stuff broke me out on a level of no return; but, if anyone that has the same problem wants to do HF37 (hair formula 37) with me let me know... I would love to have a buddy or 2!

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I am checking in. I haven't been checking in but I have been on track with taking them.

I was breaking out with the Hairfinity and I was thinking of stoping but I started taking a multi vit, B complex, Biotin, and Garlic every night and like that the breakouts stopped.

I also hear that the Hairfinity was on back order. I am so glad I ordered 4 at a time. Does anyone know how long its taking? I need to keep my stock replinished without any breaks.

hola_lo2002

I wish I could join but... that stuff broke me out on a level of no return; but, if anyone that has the same problem wants to do HF37 (hair formula 37) with me let me know... I would love to have a buddy or 2!

Girl, you're courageous to takeH37. I tried for 2 months but it was just too many pills... Good luck

ThickLongLush

Hello Ladies,

I am very eager to try HairFinity! I can hardly believe some of the results. I ordered two bottles at the first part of the week and I am hoping to receive them soon.

I am back to the press and curl (since Nov). Going raw (natural) was far too high matainence for me. I will continue to go to the stylist once every two weeks.

In addition to the beauty shop I will retain my hair growth by...

HairFinity
Protective styles
Gro Aut (oil scalp every other day/oil ends daily)
Pin Curls (night/sleep)
Up-Dos (days)

Here is my starting photo. Scary! No make-up and that hair of mine is highly greased :yep: I am currently in layers with my longest (in the back) at about shoulder length. This is the second "cut" my stylist gave me in the last two months. I will not allow her to cut again until it is absolutely neccessary. I think she enjoys cutting hair.

Attachments

• ThickLongLush-Feb11.jpg
    ThickLongLush-Feb11.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 25

sarathu

Hello!!!!
Im a newbie (and im a little late to the challenge) but i wanna join!! :)

- Starting Pic I finally put them up. Sorry they are so big i havnt figured out that part. :) oh and sorry my hair looks such a hot mess. its shamefull compaared to you ladies.
- Currently use Hairfinity? No but ive got some coming any day now!
- Goal Length? SL

Pics:

Last edited:

jamaicalovely

Hello!!!!
Im a newbie (and im a little late to the challenge) but i wanna join!! :)

- Starting Pic I dont know how to put pictures sorry :( ill catch on soon!
- Currently use Hairfinity? No but ive got some coming any day now!
- Goal Length? Past SL
welcome!

I usually upload pics to photobucket.com and post the image code or do the same via pikistrips.com.