Hairfinity Challenge ~January - June 2011

When do you take your Hairfinity Vitamins?

• Morning

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Evening

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Whenever I remember

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
hope he feels better<3

itook mine late last night o_O & this morning. itake an additional vitamin c & flaxseed pills.

ugh pills make me gag =/ iwish Hairfinity would make a juice also :lol: :ohwell:

On sat his temp went down to 101.8 and now is Sund and he is with his twin playing the Michael Jackson for the Wii.:lol: His brother has been watching him like a hawk so I knew he was being well taken care of.

CandyCurls

Last edited:

hola_lo2002

checking in for today. I also washed, DCed and straightened my hair for the week. I decided to keep my hair straight this winter because my curls tend to get tighter in cold weather, which causes more breakage in my case... I also needed a break from those damn SSK...

Mz.Perfect

Are you ladies experiencing any satanic breakouts on Hairfinity? :)

I was going to ask the same thing! I took my weave out Sunday and I got a little scared. As I detangled clumps of hair came out! Some of the clumps were almost the length of my hair shaft. When I was finished loving on my hair it seemed to stop. I left the issue alone. Today my hair homie emailed me about her hair shedding really bad. She started hairfinity about two week after me. I told her to hold on, because I think my shedding stopped (I think :perplexed). I can say I'm pleased with my growth, however. I got an inch to an inch and a half of growth so far.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I was going to ask the same thing! I took my weave out Sunday and I got a little scared. As I detangled clumps of hair came out! Some of the clumps were almost the length of my hair shaft. When I was finished loving on my hair it seemed to stop. I left the issue alone. Today my hair homie emailed me about her hair shedding really bad. She started hairfinity about two week after me. I told her to hold on, because I think my shedding stopped (I think :perplexed). I can say I'm pleased with my growth, however. I got an inch to an inch and a half of growth so far.

omg my hair is shedding an awful lot!! :perplexed ihonestly don't remember noticing this many shed hairs :look: this new black bottle is skep. did the ingredients change any at all since they re-did the bottle design.?

at least its shed hairs and not broken hairs foreal :look: big improvement for me :lol: considering ihad nothing BUT broken stands all over the place :perplexed

Mz.Perfect

omg my hair is shedding an awful lot!! :perplexed ihonestly don't remember noticing this many shed hairs :look: this new black bottle is skep. did the ingredients change any at all since they re-did the bottle design.?

at least its shed hairs and not broken hairs foreal :look: big improvement for me :lol: considering ihad nothing BUT broken stands all over the place :perplexed

I looked though some threads before I decided to try hairfinity. I don't recall reading anything about shedding from people who had tried it. There were mainly really good reviews. Well, good reviews from the people who actually tried hairfinity before giving their opinion. Maybe, they did change the product. I put my hair back in cornrows last night. I take down on Mondays. I guess I'll see if the horrorfest continues.

Oh, just a heads up. It will take awhile to get a second order from Hairfinity. My first order was only a months supply. I wanted to see if the pills would work for me before buying a bulk order. I placed my new order on the 14th of this month. I have yet to received my pills. I was warned about the slow shipping. I only have a couple days left in my current bottle.:angry2: I hope they get here soon!

rwatson2001

Checking in. So far so good, I've been taking the pills everyday for the last 20 days. I haven't experienced any breakouts BUT my face has been a bit more sensitive lately. I've been trying to drink more water to avoid any breakouts (I read in another thread that helps when taking these pills). I have a 2 month supply and will re-order another 2-month in mid Feb.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
I looked though some threads before I decided to try hairfinity. I don't recall reading anything about shedding from people who had tried it. There were mainly really good reviews. Well, good reviews from the people who actually tried hairfinity before giving their opinion. Maybe, they did change the product. I put my hair back in cornrows last night. I take down on Mondays. I guess I'll see if the horrorfest continues.

Oh, just a heads up. It will take awhile to get a second order from Hairfinity. My first order was only a months supply. I wanted to see if the pills would work for me before buying a bulk order. I placed my new order on the 14th of this month. I have yet to received my pills. I was warned about the slow shipping. I only have a couple days left in my current bottle.:angry2: I hope they get here soon!

don't get me wrong. I love these pills:drunk: iwish inever gotten the trim afterwards so icould show off noticeable results =/

but shedding kinda is a good thing.. right? o_O

Mz.Perfect

don't get me wrong. I love these pills:drunk: iwish inever gotten the trim afterwards so icould show off noticeable results =/

but shedding kinda is a good thing.. right? o_O

My hair is naturally thin so it make me sad to loose any more strands that normal. On the other hand, I'm really excited about my growth! I'm wordering if the shedding is just and adjustment to the high potency of the vitamins. Lolitaprice24 on youtube taked about shedding, but it was after she stopped for a month. She had really good growth with hairfinity. I'm going to hang in there.

Aggie

Your hair might be in it's catagen (shedding) phase, which normally last about 2-4 weeks. I wouldn't fret over it so soon.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
just checking in and taking my hairfinity early today instead of tonight cause I am not feeling well (caught my son's bug) probably gonna sleep the rest of the day

jamaicalovely

Congrats on the growth!

Yeah, I feel you on the shedding. I take down my weave on Thursday and hope it won't be bad. I may take garlic pills to combat the shedding.

illustrioussplendor

Well ladies I couldn't wait until Thursday. So I'm officially on board! This is day one for me. It is nice to take a vitamin that doen't taste so horrible that it makes you sick. Hairfinity may be a keeper! Now the worse part is going to be patiently waiting for results. Well I can always come in here and look at others' results for inspiration.

CandyCurls

Last edited:

chocolat79

Count me in! I'm already taking Hairfinity, but haven't been consistent. Please add me!

Starting pic:

Goal length: MBL