Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Vatika Oil

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Shaley

Hey Everyone-

I was just wondering what brand of Coconut Oil you are using?

I know there are several brands but I'm wondering which one the majority is using.

Thanks!!

• Spectrum Unrefined
  • Parachute 100% Pure
  • Vatika Oil
  • Other

Jessofpal

I have another question. I've heard raves about coconut oil so I stopped by the supermarket to investigate. WHat I saw was a jar containing an opaque semisolid substance. Do you just dig a bit out of the jar and apply it to your ends or was I looking at the wrong thing?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I use the home made one now. I still use the Vatika as a Pre-poo. To seal ny ends, I have learned to make my own.

OrangeMoon

I have another question. I've heard raves about coconut oil so I stopped by the supermarket to investigate. WHat I saw was a jar containing an opaque semisolid substance. Do you just dig a bit out of the jar and apply it to your ends or was I looking at the wrong thing?

Yes, that was coconut oil. It's soft solid at room temperature. I normally just dig a little out of of the jar and apply it to the end and length of my hair.

Last edited:

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
I use Vatika Oil on my hair. I also add the cheapie Ramela Coconut Oil from the supermarket to hennas.

I warm it up in a mug of hot water or zap it in the microwave for a few seconds if it turns solid.

Last edited:
C

chica_canella

Can you ladies post the website of the Parachute oil?