2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Dc'ing with Claudies Normalizing Conditioner, Porosity Control, Jojoba oil, Peppermint Rosemary and Eucalyptus oil.

Going to deep condition with suave almond conditioner mixed with honey and castor oil. Not going to lie it 's truly moisturizing because I used the Rosemary mint one last week and even on day 6 I was able to run my hair through my new growth

So jealous of your hair wrap. I still got this darn dryer
Curlmart is having a sale 20% and you can use cm15 for an additional 15% off. I hope this helps. This is my second one and I love it. My first burned out(gel packs I mean). Great purchase along with my steamer. Good luck!!

[USER=368005]nmartin20[/USER];20449477 said:
Curlmart is having a sale 20% and you can use cm15 for an additional 15% off. I hope this helps. This is my second one and I love it. My first burned out(gel packs I mean). Great purchase along with my steamer. Good luck!!

How long does the heat last? My hot heads is cool after about 20 minutes

Deep conditioning now on dry hair. I'll prob leave it in until I can manage to get my face mask on and toes prepped for polish. 45-1 hour.

@Shay72

Nice!:grin:

I'm still salty that both orders got returned for no apparent reason.:nono:

1st package was returned to her completely empty.....

2nd package she got back on Friday, but haven't heard from her what 'condition' it was in when it returned.:ohwell:

So, I'm afraid to order anything else. That was plain 'wacky':rolleyes:

Pre-pooed with wheat germ oil, shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat, and currently deep conditioning with Giovanni Smooth as Silk.

Back