2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Babygrowth

Mixed Elucence moisture benefits, SSI avocado, and SSI Okra to DC my cornrows and mixed Organix Macadamia oil, Moroccan Argan oil intense dc, and Loreal Damage repair on my weave. Trying to use up stuff and felt like mixing! Lol

HanaKuroi

randi415 said:
DC'd w/ MHC oliveyou this weekend. Finished it and will not repurchase.

What was it that you didn't care for?

I have tried it twice and I just don't find it moisturizing or anything. It simply doesn't do anything for my hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Lilmama1011

Going to deep condition with pantene deep conditioner , honey and sweet almond oil, I ended up not doing it yesterday but will do it today because I had some running around to do

Last edited:

nmartin20

I deep conditioned my hair Sunday night. I used my medicated shampoo, rinsed with Shescenit Avocado conditioner(great first impression, #awesomedetangler), and deep conditioned under my steamer for 45 minutes with Curl Junkie Rehab. My steamer is a gift that keeps on giving!!!! I styled my hair with one hit wonders(OYIN collection). You know...hair dew, burnt sugar pomade, and whipped pudding!! I love this stuff!!!

KiLLaCarLi

DCed last night with Shea moisture Deep treatment masque, for the first time. Under the heat cap for 45 minutes and I only left the conditioner in 2 hours total (instead of o/n) and got great results.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DC'd with Ingredients to die for Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme
Then followed that up with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque

HanaKuroi

DoDo said:
DC'd with Ingredients to die for Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme
Then followed that up with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque

I just used the ingredients 2die4 ODCC on dry hair today. It is a great detangler! I was going to leave it in all day but was afraid of protein overload.

mschristine

Deep conditioning with bee mine bee.u.tiful deep conditioner. I'm trying to use more natural products so I clarified to strip my hair of all the products I've been using and used aphogee 2 min for my weekly protein. I'm gonna need the larger size of the bee mine deep conditioner..I love it a lot

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I just used the ingredients 2die4 ODCC on dry hair today. It is a great detangler! I was going to leave it in all day but was afraid of protein overload.

HanaKuroi

Amaaazing! Also no cones and you can buy it in bulk! :love: I have found a new HG deep conditioner, it has ousted everything else in it's path. I added some gardenia fragrance oil and :drool:, best wash day ever.

HanaKuroi

DoDo said:
HanaKuroi

Amaaazing! Also no cones and you can buy it in bulk! :love: I have found a new HG deep conditioner, it has ousted everything else in it's path. I added some gardenia fragrance oil and :drool:, best wash day ever.

Yes! No cones! I am thinking about buying the intense moisture one in a 7 lb bucket. I think it is the same as the dc only it doesn't have quinoa protein. I don't know why I was just looking at it for months in my bathroom.

You added fragrance oil? Hmm.... I bet it smelled yummy. Have you added anything else?

Do you have any other Ingredients 2die4 products? I have a few 30oz unused. I have the marshmallow balm, the reconstructor and some other stuff. I don't know how to use the marshmallow balm.

Rozlewis

Dc'd with Naturelle Grow's Marshmallow Root DC, Porosity Control, Olive oil, Peppermint and Rosemary oil.

veesweets

DC'd with Bask cacao bark. I heated it up for a few seconds (ended up looking like slightly melted chocolate :lick:) and it applied much easier plus soaked into my hair more.

Pennefeather

Spent 10 minutes under heat with fenugreek oil mix, then layered ORS Replenishing conditioner with dollop of honey for a additional twenty minute under dryer.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Last week, I did a 30 minute DC with Hairveda Sitrinillah. I tried to use my Hot Head, but it didn't stay hot. I'm going to try this again because I think I need heat for the Sitrinillah because it is so thick.

I'm doing an overnight tonight with CJ Repair Me, Hairveda Sitrinillah, wheat germ oil and avocado oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Dcing for one hour with SSI Riche Moisture Mask, and a one quarter of SD Vanilla Silk (because I used up the last of the SSI) under Hair Therapy Wrap. :lick: