**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona2025

@leona2025

What new holy grail? Lol! Also, for the CON are you using the new or old formula? I have a little of old formula left then I don't know what I am going to do.
amwcah Yeah my new holy grail is in my avi! I never used the old CON, but I have used 2 different shampoos from their currently line. I used the detangling shampoo and the moisturizing shampoo.
They are also new staples for me. My hair felt soft and detangled after using them. In general I hate all shampoo because they all have seemed to have a hard stripping effect on my hair. This one I can really see the difference. I have used it for my last 5 washes.

@leona2025 I like your avi :giggle: I imagine angels singing as you put it on your hair :lol:

halee_J I'm going to go look at the ingredients. It must have angel tears are something in it. When I put on my hair I said "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" lol. I kid you not.

afrochique

Joining this challenge, please.

Products:

HE HH
Aubrey Organics HSR
Cheapie VO5 and Suave conditioners
Queen Helene cholesterol

ORS Replenishing conditioner
ORS Hair Mayonnaise
Aphogee 2 min

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Of course I'm in for part two! Yesterday I deep conditioned for 3+ hours with AO GPB and HSR after pre-pooing with coconut oil.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I'll certainly be here doing Delightfully Delicious DC's with a mix of AO conditioners, oils and whatever I find in my stash:yep:

LaidBak

I'm in--thanks for the tag! I'll be DCing Tuesdays and Thursdays on dry hair after CrossFit class. I really need to get back up to twice a week DCing. I'll use a moisture DC then on Sunday I'll use a protein reconstructor in the shower.

Aggie

Well @halee_J, you know I'm (in the words of my illustrioussssses friend @IDareT'sHair) "in it to win it":grin::yep:

I have quite a few conditioners I will be using, probably too numerous to count but I will be posting them as I use them.

I used Kerastase Lait Vital conditioner this morning and truth be told, my hair does not like light conditioners. It felt like I didn't do anything to my hair:perplexed:

It was just okay so I will be sticking to all the deep rich masques-type treatments.

ETA: I was a litle hair lazy for about 2 weeks solid, but I need to get back on track with twice a week especially since I pound the pavement exercising a lot more. Summer is coming and I have to look hot hot hot:yep:!

Last edited:

amwcah

@amwcah Yeah my new holy grail is in my avi! I never used the old CON, but I have used 2 different shampoos from their currently line. I used the detangling shampoo and the moisturizing shampoo.
They are also new staples for me. My hair felt soft and detangled after using them. In general I hate all shampoo because they all have seemed to have a hard stripping effect on my hair. This one I can really see the difference. I have used it for my last 5 washes.

@halee_J I'm going to go look at the ingredients. It must have angel tears are something in it. When I put on my hair I said "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" lol. I kid you not.

@leona2025

Ok. After looking closer at your avatar, I see that is an ORS product. Then, I remembered that one a ytuber did a review on it. I will have to pick it up. What kind of results did you get with it? Please comment on the before/after feel of your hair, managability, and anything else you would like to share. Thank you!:yep:

ETA: I just went to ORS website and they are giving away free samples.
http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/

Last edited:

SuchaLady

I'm back! I'll be sticking with my baby daddy CON Argan Oil. I'm looking into Kenra. Anyone wanna give me some reviews before I buy this stuff? It ain't cheap. :look:

leona2025

@leona2025

Ok. After looking closer at your avatar, I see that is an ORS product. Then, I remembered that one a ytuber did a review on it. I will have to pick it up. What kind of results did you get with it? Please comment on the before/after feel of your hair, managability, and anything else you would like to share. Thank you!:yep:

ETA: I just went to ORS website and they are giving away free samples.
http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/

amwcah Thanks I just ordered 2 samples:look:. My hair was dry from neglect and sleep on it and then I didn't really comb it. I just spritzed it with water and scraped it into the bun. So it was really rough feeling.
When I put the conditioner on I hated the overwhelming smell of bananas, but it doesn't last it rinses out and it's only light. It gave my hair immediate slip and I was able to detangle without breakage. The comb glided through my hair. Every tangle magically melted away.
After the rinse out my hair was so soft and and then it airdried soft. 3 days later my hair still felt soft and moisturized. I rewashed and dced again to be sure it wasn't a fluke and I got the same results.

amwcah

@amwcah Thanks I just ordered 2 samples:look:. My hair was dry from neglect and sleep on it and then I didn't really comb it. I just spritzed it with water and scraped it into the bun. So it was really rough feeling.
When I put the conditioner on I hated the overwhelming smell of bananas, but it doesn't last it rinses out and it's only light. It gave my hair immediate slip and I was able to detangle without breakage. The comb glided through my hair. Every tangle magically melted away.
After the rinse out my hair was so soft and and then it airdried soft. 3 days later my hair still felt soft and moisturized. I rewashed and dced again to be sure it wasn't a fluke and I got the same results.

Wow! That most definitely sounds like a keeper. Lol @ 2 samples. Hopefully, they will send everything that was pictured. That would be nice. :grin:

Brownie518

I'm in, again, still doing it 2x a week. Here's some of what I'll be using:

CD Black Vanilla Smoothie
Claudie's Deep Moisturizing conditioner
MD Vanilla Repair
MD Sweet Milk DC

Claudie's Renew Protein
SD Mocha Silk
Shi Naturals Protein DC

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steamed tonight for about 45-50 minutes with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion on one half of my head and Pura Body Naturals Chocolate Smoothie on the other.

It's all IDareT'sHair fault. She tempted me to compare them and made me do it! :lol:

I'll be rinsing it out tomorrow morning and scientifically analyzing the results. :brainy:

ecornett

can i join?
sort of a newbie just had my apl hair cut to sl and i need lots of moisture to get back. i will be dc with either a banana with oils like ghee or an avocado weekly. these seem to be able to penetrate better than store bought for me.

MixedVix

I'm so in.. I'm pretty faithful about it!

Shea Moisture masque!

image-2723280413.jpg

Although when I want to switch it up Neutrogena triple mask is nice too.

pookaloo83

MixedVix said:
I'm so in.. I'm pretty faithful about it!

Shea Moisture masque!

Although when I want to switch it up Neutrogena triple mask is nice too.

I might try this.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

RossBoss

Does anybody add blackstrap molasses and/or honey to their DC? I switched brands of molasses that I ingest because I found a new brand that had a higher percentage of potassium so I want to use the old brand up. Same with some clover honey I have in my cabinet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

Strictly for Research Purposes.:look:

Please compare the following: Smell, Application, Absorbtion, Consistency Performance, Rinse Out.:look:

This is all in the name of PJ Research.:lol:

*i will perform the same analysis on thursday*:blush:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
IDareT'sHair and tiffers y'all are a trip :lol:

leona2025 not to be an enabler, but you only got 2 samples? :look: :giggle: I think I'm gonna give your angel tears diamond-unicorn extract stuff a try :lol:, ORS makes good products :yep:. I looooooooooooooooove the replenishing conditioner.

c*c*chic*

Count me in plz :)

Sitting under the dryer right now Dc'ing with: silicon bamboo, tresemme split remedy con, grapeseed oil, olive oil, coconut oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.