2012 DC Challenge Part III (July 1st- Sept 30th)

lovelycurls

DC'd today with HV sitrinillah conditioner, wheat germ oil, Wgho, jbco, no heat for 2hrs.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

AJellyCake

My first time using Curl Junkie products! :yay:

I did my AO GPB thing and then DCed with CJ Curl Rehab. My hair is happy now!

KaramelDiva1978

Just had the best deep conditioning treatment ever: Queene Helene hair conditioning cream with various oils amla gold , olive, tea tree, peppermint, and coconut and new oil mix from Indian store. Let it sit over an hour and hair feels amazing!!! This becomes a twice a week staple!!!

ForumRunner_20120929_215846.jpg

lamaria211

Dcing with Nexxus Humectress, Organix Morrocan oil treatment, SD Vanilla Silk, Roux PC, Redken Extreme condish, oils and honey for 3+hrs 1hr using heat

Hairroots

DC-ing with design essential mint conditioner mixed with curls unleashed under my steamer for an hour. I can't wait to see the results. It already feels like butter.

shortt29

I've been away from the forum due to work, school, and serious workout schedule but I have not slacked on my hair care! DC yesterday with AOGPB on the length and AOHSR on the roots...went to the salon with the DC in my hair to get a roller set and blowout

sexypebbly

Haven't washed my hair in two weeks cause been busy busy busy. Wasn't too bad but don't like it. Washed today and it felt soooooo good. DC'ed with ORS replenishing pak. forgot how nice that conditioner made my hair feel.

faithVA

I DCd with Burt Bees Shea Grapefruit yesterday. That stuff smells horrible, like a state park restroom :nono: I tried putting some orange EO drops in it. Don't think it helped. I will have to make this product a prepoo. Because it still stinks after you rinse it out.

naturalfinally

I washed today with Shea Moisture Retention shampoo, co-washed with Suave Naturals. I then mixed a box each of Brahmi, Amla, Maka and half a box of Kalpi Tone with about 1/4 cup of Henna that I had left over. I mixed it with hot water and applied it to my wet hair for about 2 1/2 hours under 2 plastic caps? I rinsed it out and had really soft hair. I DC'd with a protein/moisture mix for 2 hours and then rinsed. My hair is ow in a shiney bun. Tonight I will add some grape seed oil.

lovestarr

I'm late but I DC'd on tues after my henna treatment with ORS replenishing pak for 30 mins with heat and 15 without

Brownie518

DC last night with Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, & Cinnamon DC. Sat under dryer with cap for 15 then let it sit for about an hour.