Awesome braidout video with long hair <3<3<3

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Love the fluffing too!

I like some of the styles in the 2nd video. I'm thinking that folks with braids/extensions/weave might be able to them as well.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I also noticed that she has little shrinkage. Her wet hair is same length as her braidout. My texture is similar and I always thought I'd be like that but I have tons of shrinkage.
WL straight = APL curly for me.

AwesomelyNappy

pretty hair. she has my wishful goal length which is waist length while natural, but with my shrinkage, i'd have to be ankle length straight to get waist length natural. i liked her videos/personality.

kellistarr

Cute styles! I've been in a rut with hairstyles, so this was great. Loved her hair, nails and quirky personality. Thanks.

Missdelicious1

she is a lil too quirky for my tasting, just get to the freaking video already...

Yes. Calling her a lil goofy is an understatement. Her antics are extremely annoying. I put the video on mute to get through the end. Her hair is very nice and it was a good tutorial, but I could not take all the extras.

ChristmasCarol

I love that her styles were easy-to-do and I actually like her personality. I prefer goofiness, as opposed to the seriousness that some sisters exhibit in their videos - it's like watching paint dry.

Sianna

When I first saw her, I kinda rolled my eyes and was fully prepared to dislike her and be jealous of her long, beautiful hair. :look:

After watching the vid however, I actually think she's extremely adorable! Yeah she's a little goofy, but I think it's kinda cute.

Her hair is really pretty. :)

Miss*Tress

When I first saw her, I kinda rolled my eyes and was fully prepared to dislike her and be jealous of her long, beautiful hair. :look:

After watching the vid however, I actually think she's extremely adorable! Yeah she's a little goofy, but I think it's kinda cute.

Her hair is really pretty. :)
I had the same reaction initially and as I watched the video more, the more I liked her

Wanderland

Thanks for the Vid OP. I also preferred fluffed out look. Great length. Her personality is too much for me.