WoooW!!! Buildablebeautys hair is crazy!!!

theAlist

Yea her hair is just a growin'! And it looks great! For some reason she doesn't get a lot of shine...but this woman has had PROGRESS in hair AND weight loss!

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I love her length check videos. Glad to see that her hair bounced back from that "trim." But I have one question.... why does she have all those nicknames? :look: Seriously, I want to know.

Last edited:

prettypithy

I love her! She is my favorite YT relaxed head. I love it when she does her bounce upon making her goals--hilarious! She uses Elasta QP now, had me thinking about trying it and I'm natural!

prettypithy

I love her length check videos. Glad to see that he hair bounced back from that "trim." But I have one question.... why does she have all those nicknames? :look: Seriously, I want to know.

:lachen:

aka Blendarella?
I assume, each name corresponds to a different facet of her channel...like Blend-arella seems to indicate make up, which she sometimes discusses on the channel. I mean, this a guess, I can't tell you her thinking.

Aireen

How did I miss this? Anyway I really like her! She's really determined and I like that. Her hair looks great right now. I still remember all that crying from the trim video and all I could do was laugh because I knew she's bounce RIGHT back since she works towards her goals at full force. I see I was right about my prediction. :lol:

25Nona

I just subscribed to her channel after checking out a few of the videos she had posted, thanks for the link!

danysedai

I like her and her blog, I was reading her blog about weight loss and mindset=motivation and it really inspired me. I love her hair and her tutorials.

~~HoneyComb~~

Beautiful hair!!

Is this the same lady a few years ago that was crying because her mom accidentally cut too much of her hair?

song_of_serenity

Oh wow, that's HER with the mum who cut (when supposed to TRIM!!) her hair!! It totally snapped back. It doesn't look as thick as I remember but wow, the length! And she looks amazing with the weightloss, proof that if you put action into desire, it CAN be done!!

Saga

The Generous Queen
Her hair is puuuurdy. I love it when I see relaxed head with thick hair, I don't get to see that on a daily basis.