2014 Deep Condition Challenge

gabulldawg

Is it too late to join the challenge? :giggle: Now that I am natural I plan to dc every week and may eventually decrease if needed. I'm going out to buy a good dc today.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I need to dc today with Alter ego. I'm probably going to leave in the conditioner overnight. I hope it stops my shedding and gives me epic slip

KiLLaCarLi

DC'ed with mixed chicks + honey + giovanni protein infusion. Heat cap for 45 mins left the conditioner in maybe 3-4 hours total.

Neomorph

Currently DC'ing with a Eden BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner. I have it under a plastic cap with a warm wet washcloth and a satin cap over it in an attempt at steaming.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
DC'd with J Monique's Naturals Hibiscus & Broccoli. The scent is skrong but I like this dc. It's not a very wet conditioner if that makes sense. I've used it with just a plastic cap and I've steamed with it. Both results were great. Very, very moisturized hair.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing with K-PAK Reconstruct Conditioner+ Aubrey White Camellia Ultra-Smoothing+ EVCO.

Used the left over mixture of the above and added in some Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. My curlies liked it while and after it was applied. I will leave this on for a few and then see the after effect. Its not as thick as I thought it would have been.

Aggie

Good afternoon ladies. I have not updated in a while because I have not been diligent about my hair at all in months and months. Anyway I decided to give my hair a much needed treatment with Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor and colored it with Matrix Socolor (black) demi-permanent. It was quick and easy and that has pretty much been my hair routine. Long drawn out treatments are not very practical for me right now. My life has gotten wayyyy too busy.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Yesterday, I did a prepoo with Vatika oil. After shampooing, I deep conditioned with MT, Giovanni SAS, and castor oil.

kupenda

DC'd with Kinky Curly Stellar Strands on sectioned hair after spritzing with water. No heat, under a cap for about 3 hours (fell asleep). Not sure how I like it yet...

Rozlewis

Dc'ing right now with Claudie's Normalizing DC, Porosity Control, Sunflower oil, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Oil.