Update: Lenzi's Request

Faith

Nice & Wavy said:
Back in February of this year, I started using Lenzi Request. Wasn't too sure how it would work, if at all. I must report that after my BC in August, I began to use this again 3 nights a week, just rubbing a little in my scalp. My hair is growing like a weed!!! I know I take vitamins etc, but I can tell it's the Lenzi's Request because when I was using it before the big cut, it was growing at the same rate and I wasn't taking any of the vitamins I'm taking now.

I'm not trying to cause PJ'isms at all, just telling my story. ;)

I am going to order another jar of this stuff...for me, its that good!

Here is a link to the thread I started back in February:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=78293

Anyone else who started it back then or before seen results like I have? Let's hear about it!

Blessings...
How much growth do you think you have gotten with it compared to regularly?

Tee

isioma85 said:
I've been lurking and running beside the Lenzi's Request bandwagon for at least a month now, and I've finally grabbed the tailgate and hauled myself in! :D

I ordered mine on the 24th, day after Thanksgiving, and it arrived here yesterday. Co-washed, DC'ed, and began with the Lenzi's. It has a minty smell to it, which isn't bad, but very strong. The bathroom downstairs (my haircare headquarters :grin: ) still smells of it this morning.

My scalp was cool and damp at the time I applied it, and I felt a slight cool tingle. Got done with that, moisturized and silked up for the night. I have 2 weeks left in my stretch, and have been using a sulfur creme up till this point, so I'll be looking at the results after my Christmas relaxer, but I want to start using it now to incorporate it into my regimen.

OT: My aunty was so relieved that one of my hair 'packages' finally contained something regular that wasn't a pill or a weird powder! :lol:

Giggling at your last comment.

I think you described the very same feeling I was trying to describe.

PeopleTalkDaily

its crazy b/c I called the customer service and ups it says it was delievered on the 2nd of December. I have never received it..

the lady told me to call her back she is ordering supplies and i did and she didn't answer..

I never got the merchandise they have no proof anyone signing for it so i guess i gotta order it again..

I am pissed needless to say..

gn1g

Yank, I had this problem before with a dominican product I order, turns out the mailman gave it too my neighbor who forgot to tell me!!! I was livid. The only way I found out was because I asked my regular mailman about it.

I want even go into telling you how my other family members get my stuff and only God knows what they do with it. Let me reprhase that My family members USED to get my mail!

And know that I am thinking about it, this is a bit off topic one time my stupid mailman left my checks on the side walk infront of my house. At my house you have to pass thru a gate, then you have to walk up to the front door. The mailman just left 2 boxes of checks on the side walk which is nearly in the middle of my front yard. I politely called the postmaster and complained.

Last edited:

Lisa

I finally broke down and received my Lenzi's request and hair souffle today.

kbragg

Got my Lenzi's Moday, used it for the first time yesterday after DC, and didn't feel any tingles...:ohwell: Do I need to stir it maybe?

brownsugarflyygirl

I am starting to think this product makes my scalp itch...
not a strong itching...but slightly...my scalp seems more itchy when I use this product versus when I dont. What could be causing this? Anybody else noticed that?

I have heard people say itchy=growth before on the board but I dont now :perplexed

Nice & Wavy

brownsugarflyygirl said:
I am starting to think this product makes my scalp itch...
not a strong itching...but slightly...my scalp seems more itchy when I use this product versus when I dont. What could be causing this? Anybody else noticed that?

I have heard people say itchy=growth before on the board but I dont now :perplexed

Well, it doesn't make my scalp itch...so it could be the drier weather. Try a little jojoba oil after you use it on your scalp, maybe that would help.

Nice & Wavy

kbragg said:
Got my Lenzi's Moday, used it for the first time yesterday after DC, and didn't feel any tingles...:ohwell: Do I need to stir it maybe?

Never felt a tingle, still don't. It does work, I can tell you that!

bluediamond0829

Nice & Wavy said:
Well, it doesn't make my scalp itch...so it could be the drier weather. Try a little jojoba oil after you use it on your scalp, maybe that would help.

oh wow ur hair is so beautiful....im about to pm you for ur password..are u natural??

Brownsugar i have the same issue..i noticed that my scalp also itches..and last week i believe i applied the Lenzis request to my hair maybe twice out of that week....i never had that happen and was wondering why my hair was itching like it was....last night applied it for the 1st time this week and didnt havent had any problems so far...not sure what may cause..

Nice & Wavy

Faith said:
How much growth do you think you have gotten with it compared to regularly?

Sorry, I missed this post....Well, I think that I receive at least a little under 1'' of growth with this product on top of my regular growth. I also take Solaray Bamboo supplements as well, so its hard to tell now which is helping it grow so fast, but....when I was using it alone...it was the same or 1" total. Overall, I've been getting 2 inches a month using both things.
Hope that helps.

Blessings.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Ladies,

I finally received my Lenzi's Request. I haven't started using it yet, but I will. I have sooooo many products to try and I want to give each one time to succeed. I usually like to use a product for at least 2 weeks consistently before I start to judge whether I like them or not. This looks like it will take more time.

Tee

I cant wait to see all the updates.
I also ordered the Hair Souffle. Smells good. I haven't tried out yet. It kinda thick so I think it will be good for my buns.

texasqt

Nice & Wavy said:
Sorry, I missed this post....Well, I think that I receive at least a little under 1'' of growth with this product on top of my regular growth. I also take Solaray Bamboo supplements as well, so its hard to tell now which is helping it grow so fast, but....when I was using it alone...it was the same or 1" total. Overall, I've been getting 2 inches a month using both things.
Hope that helps.

Blessings.

Did you mean to say 2 inches in 1 month???? Glad I placed an order!!!

Here's a helpful hint - Sometimes the eyes don't see it all. Use a ruler (or a yard stick for some) and measure from root to tip. That way you will 'see' when you've actually gained some length even if it is just a half of an inch. I've recently gained an inch in growth but to my eyes it all still looks the same.

Last edited:

LondonDiva

OK I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask would someone mind purchasing this for me and sending it in the mail (USPS) to London as I've called and e-mailed the lady about getting something on her site set up for International orders but nothing as of yet.

Of course I'd pay ALL costs via Paypal.

PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks.

ETA: I've had a few offers. So nobody else needs to PM me now. :) You sweethearts you!! :love:

Last edited:

divadoll237

Receive my Lenzi'sequest just afer Thanksgiving.
LUV it. I don't know about the growthyest, but used on my daughters scalp, no itchign or flaking. She used to wake me up in the night. with her head itching.
NO MORE.
This a product I will order again:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

kbragg

Nice & Wavy said:
Never felt a tingle, still don't. It does work, I can tell you that!

Sweet!:cool: Guess I won't have to shelve it after all! Of course I'm such a PJ who know's what's working!:grin: About to add Bamboo to my supplement list and grab some peppermint oil to put in my DC mix:p

Nice & Wavy

texasqt said:
Did you mean to say 2 inches in 1 month???? Glad I placed an order!!!

Here's a helpful hint - Sometimes the eyes don't see it all. Use a ruler (or a yard stick for some) and measure from root to tip. That way you will 'see' when you've actually gained some length even if it is just a half of an inch. I've recently gained an inch in growth but to my eyes it all still looks the same.

Thanks for the hint. When I did my BC in August, I realized I had 1 (one) gray hair on the right side of my head, towards the front and I have been using this hair to actually measure my growth. I cut my hair all even so I know without a doubt that it grew that much. :p

gradygirl

I've never used any type of growth aide but since this is all natural I decided to give a try. I ordered a jar tonight.

kbragg

Nice & Wavy said:
Thanks for the hint. When I did my BC in August, I realized I had 1 (one) gray hair on the right side of my head, towards the front and I have been using this hair to actually measure my growth. I cut my hair all even so I know without a doubt that it grew that much. :p

HA HA! Me too!:p I was recently underprocessed by Motions, but this is a new sprout so I've been watching it!:lol:

gn1g

I have been consistently using Lenzi's Request since October. I had a touch up Nov 11 and I will be getting another one this weekend. My hair grows at least 1.5 to 2 inches per month when using LR consistenly. If I try to stretch then my hair begins to shed, which I think causing my ends to look thin.

Also I need to color my hair, but I really don't like to add color so soon after a relaxer. I guess I will look into Henna.

What's a girl to do?

I plan to continue using the LR 3 times a week. Wash with Nizoral. and get touch ups as needed.

I am on my way!

JustKiya

What is IN this stuff? Has anyone posted a list of ingredients? I'm sure interested in using it, after hearing all these raves reviews - but um, what's IN it?

Does anyone know?

preciousjewel76

nappywomyn said:
What is IN this stuff? Has anyone posted a list of ingredients? I'm sure interested in using it, after hearing all these raves reviews - but um, what's IN it?

Does anyone know?

Olive oil, un-petroleum (a natural petroleum alternative), essential oils (one of which, I think, is rosemary).

Nice & Wavy

gradygirl said:
I've never used any type of growth aide but since this is all natural I decided to give a try. I ordered a jar tonight.

Good for you. I love the stuff and the way my scalp feels afterwards.