Update: Lenzi's Request

divinefavor

I bought this in the Summer of 2005, but didn't use it long enough to see any results. I may have to pull it out of the closet and use it on my edges and nape area.

gn1g

Ellis said:
I have been using Lenzi Request for about a year now. I have not been too consistent with it these past couple of weeks but I have to say the length of my hair is due to this product, it truly is a Godsend. I will never stop using, because when I need that extra increase in hair growth I just use it for like 2 weeks straight and I see a big difference.

Just like you I have not been consistent. Whenever I get my hair cut or trimmed I run back to LR. I don't particularly like grease. I Just recently started using it again simply because I got about 3" of my hair cut to the nape of my neck. I use it ever other day for about 10 days and my hair started growing like a weed. I am going to be consistant and I fully expect to be at BSL January 2007. I just hit APL. When I first began to use it I was taking biotin and my hair was literally growing right before my eyes, but the biotin was causing me to grow hair everywhere, so I stopped the biotin.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

I have some of this and never really used it. I don't really like the texture.

I have always though about taking it out of that jar and whipping it abit to try to make it a little "creamier".

Actually I was about to throw it out last week and decided to keep it just in case I want to revisit it.

BeatriceFly

Can all the wonderful ladies here update us after receiving and using the Lenzi's Request diligently!! Key word diligently!! Incl me!!

Nice & Wavy

MonaRae said:
I'm so glad you started this up. I just got mines this weekend and I will start using it tonight after I wash my hair.

Are you using capzacin (sp.) with it? Its surpose to speed thing up but I just can't get myself to buy it.

MonaRae

Oh I'm glad. No, I don't use capzacin at all. Let me know how it turns out.

Nice & Wavy

I want you all to know that I wouldn't have started this thread if a product I use isn't worth it. I know without a doubt, that this stuff works. Like I said before, I'm going to be taking pics "diligently" from now on on my progress. I want all of you to see the results.

bluediamond0829

Nice & Wavy said:
I want you all to know that I wouldn't have started this thread if a product I use isn't worth it. I know without a doubt, that this stuff works. Like I said before, I'm going to be taking pics "diligently" from now on on my progress. I want all of you to see the results.

im in with you this time too Nice & Wavy...i had a brand new jar sitting in my draw for way too long and i think i have the 1st one that i ordered sometime last year somewhere too...and the PJ came out in me and i just ordered a new jar because i figured if im going to be applying this to my scalp twice to three times a week im going to need another jar...and the free shipping was looking too good :D ....so the jars i have should tie me over until probably next year sometime....i keep my album updated so thats no problem...HHG to everyone thats back on Lenzis...

JustKiya

What's in this stuff? Does she offer a ingredient list?? I'm interested - but I always like to read the ingredients first - I don't see any listed on the website....

Tee

Nice & Wavy said:

I plan to start mine maybe January along with the Bamboo. I am trying to finish up a few products before I start something new. I will keep you all posted on my progress with it.

Ebony....Yes, I will report here and look here for yours also. :)

gn1g

I order 2 jars yesterday and the shipping was free all though her site says free shipping 11/24 -??? so I got an e-mail reply saying it will ship 11/27.

Last edited:

EbonyEyes

Glad to see that it's been working for you Nice & Wavy!

I'm still using Lenzi's request once a week. My hair is still growing very nicely with it!

I got my hair pressed a couple of weeks ago and it was almost at bra-strap in the back but I asked my stylist to cut off a couple inches so that I can get rid of these layers.

Tee

Letitia said:
Thanks for the info Ebony. I just made my order with free shipping also. :up:
I just refused to pay that 7.00 shipping and spend 17.00 on 1 jar of product.

I ordered my Lenzi Request on the 20th and got it today. Great custumer services.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Just ordered mine. My PJism is kicking in again. I ordered the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade yesterday before going to Auntie's for Thanksgiving dinner.
I've got to stop...

Tee

january noir said:
Just ordered mine. My PJism is kicking in again. I ordered the Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade yesterday before going to Auntie's for Thanksgiving dinner.
I've got to stop...

THis is my fav Oyin product. I love the burnt Sugar Pomade.

MonaRae

I used mines 2 times and each time my scalp itches likes mad! I wash and appplied LR today and you should of seen me in the store :lol: !

This stuff works!~
MonaRae

Tee

EbonyPerez said:
hey i thought we ordered it the same day!!
i didnt get mine!!

Ebony, let me know when you get yours. We did order the same way. I guess it didnt take the USPS as long to get mine to me since I am closer. Girl, I hope you get it tomorrow. Let me know.

GoingNatural

I think I'm definitely becoming a PJ..i just bought it even though I can't really use it until after I take my weave out and that won't be for 2months!!!!

Tee

GoingNatural said:
I think I'm definitely becoming a PJ..i just bought it even though I can't really use it until after I take my weave out and that won't be for 2months!!!!

You know it's the free shipping that gets us! lol.

asha

Just jumped on the lenzi's request bandwagon. She is even offering free shipping to canadians. (3.00 handling fee) but that is no problem as some of these cuckoo shops wanna charge upwards of 20 bucks just to ship 1 stinkin' product.

angelbaby

nappywomyn said:
What's in this stuff? Does she offer a ingredient list?? I'm interested - but I always like to read the ingredients first - I don't see any listed on the website....

Good question! I won't buy anything without knowing the ingredients either. I've had one SEVERE allergic reaction to a hair product this year by Aubrey Organics.