Update: Lenzi's Request

Iluvsmuhgrass

I think the ingredients are posted somewhere on the board. I'm using up the rest of my jar then I'll buy more. My scalp loves it.

Nice & Wavy

Aalize said:
Does anyone have photo results from using this product?

It gets talked about a lot but there's never any pictures

I took the pics in my siggy yesterday. I will take more pics of the progress, ok?

Blessings.

Nice & Wavy

Aalize said:
Does anyone have photo results from using this product?

It gets talked about a lot but there's never any pictures

I took the pics in my siggy yesterday. I will take more pics of the progress, ok?

BTW, I'm 100% natural!!! I flat iron my hair to get it straight. My avatar picture was also taken the day before.

Blessings.

Naijaqueen

I got it last yr when folks were on t, used it sparingly, went back to it about 2mths ago, and I've had tremendous growth, guaranteed I'm also taking vitamins. I'll be relaxing in a few days after about 4mths+ of stretching, and I'll post update pics.

Dare~to~Dream

Naijaqueen said:
I've had tremendous growth, guaranteed I'm also taking vitamins.

Yes, it does work best in conjunction with vitamins. I was taking vitamins for one whole month and I saw results. However, when I introduced the "grease" the next month I saw even better results...newgrowth was so dense...the growth seemed to be thicker. My scalp was a little sore with minor itching. Now, I've been using it without vitamins for the last month or two and I see that hair is growing at my temples (where it's geneticially thin).

BeatriceFly

got it!!!
and applied today
I think it is because you were closer

I am going to be doing once a week
what about you?
did you answer this already.... sorry if you did

Letitia said:
Ebony, let me know when you get yours. We did order the same way. I guess it didnt take the USPS as long to get mine to me since I am closer. Girl, I hope you get it tomorrow. Let me know.

Tee

EbonyPerez said:
got it!!!
and applied today
I think it is because you were closer

I am going to be doing once a week
what about you?
did you answer this already.... sorry if you did

Great! I have been watching and waiting to see when you would get yours. I am so glad you finally got it. I used it and liked the way my scalp felt. I am heavy handed so I need to slow down. lol

I will use it 2x a week. Let me know how it works for you. I will report back here also after a month.

(I ordered some more today.:ohwell: ) That is it for me. lol

BeatriceFly

hmm how did your scalp feel??
I think I will do 1x week for now
It was going already girl!!

I like the way it smells...is that odd?
Letitia said:
Great! I have been watching and waiting to see when you would get yours. I am so glad you finally got it. I used it and liked the way my scalp felt. I am heavy handed so I need to slow down. lol

I will use it 2x a week. Let me know how it works for you. I will report back here also after a month.

(I ordered some more today.:ohwell: ) That is it for me. lol

Tee

EbonyPerez said:
hmm how did your scalp feel??
I think I will do 1x week for now
It was going already girl!!

I like the way it smells...is that odd?

It funny you say that about the smell. I like it too. Even though the scent is very different. lol I was going to mention it. :lol:

How did it make my scalp feel........Hmmm More of a cool sensation. Not so much of a crazy tingle but really hmmmmm soothing and cool.

BeatriceFly

lol!! yea i like it!!
hey
i didnt get any cool!!
maybe next time
Letitia said:
It funny you say that about the smell. I like it too. Even though the scent is very different. lol I was going to mention it. :lol:

How did it make my scalp feel........Hmmm More of a cool sensation. Not so much of a crazy tingle but really hmmmmm soothing and cool.

Tee

EbonyPerez said:
nope!
i just put it on
moisturized and baggied my ends
and threw the scarf on
maybe my lenzi's is bootlegged

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:
Let's watch for that growth! I am excited.

kbragg

Awwww great! I'm on the bandwagon now too!:look::lachen: I think I'll alternate days with the MTG Alternative. Grow baby GROW!:lol:

isioma85

I've been lurking and running beside the Lenzi's Request bandwagon for at least a month now, and I've finally grabbed the tailgate and hauled myself in! :D

I ordered mine on the 24th, day after Thanksgiving, and it arrived here yesterday. Co-washed, DC'ed, and began with the Lenzi's. It has a minty smell to it, which isn't bad, but very strong. The bathroom downstairs (my haircare headquarters :grin: ) still smells of it this morning.

My scalp was cool and damp at the time I applied it, and I felt a slight cool tingle. Got done with that, moisturized and silked up for the night. I have 2 weeks left in my stretch, and have been using a sulfur creme up till this point, so I'll be looking at the results after my Christmas relaxer, but I want to start using it now to incorporate it into my regimen.

OT: My aunty was so relieved that one of my hair 'packages' finally contained something regular that wasn't a pill or a weird powder! :lol:

preciousjewel76

I just ordered a jar. The website states that shipping is free until Nov. 30 (that's tomorrow, ladies)!

I plan to give this a shot...2x/week. I'll alternate it with my Qhemet Amla Oil Pomade.

Nice & Wavy

It's so nice to see so many ladies willing to try it and to return to it again. I have to say that this is definately going to help me with my goal length of mid-back healthy natural hair. I'm on a rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

Nice & Wavy

isioma85 said:
I've been lurking and running beside the Lenzi's Request bandwagon for at least a month now, and I've finally grabbed the tailgate and hauled myself in! :D

I ordered mine on the 24th, day after Thanksgiving, and it arrived here yesterday. Co-washed, DC'ed, and began with the Lenzi's. It has a minty smell to it, which isn't bad, but very strong. The bathroom downstairs (my haircare headquarters :grin: ) still smells of it this morning.

My scalp was cool and damp at the time I applied it, and I felt a slight cool tingle. Got done with that, moisturized and silked up for the night. I have 2 weeks left in my stretch, and have been using a sulfur creme up till this point, so I'll be looking at the results after my Christmas relaxer, but I want to start using it now to incorporate it into my regimen.

OT: My aunty was so relieved that one of my hair 'packages' finally contained something regular that wasn't a pill or a weird powder! :lol:

I like your picture in your siggy and what you said about your hair. You have a good outlook on hair growth and that's a good thing!!!

gymfreak336

kbragg said:
Awwww great! I'm on the bandwagon now too!:look::lachen: I think I'll alternate days with the MTG Alternative. Grow baby GROW!:lol:

See , I was thinking the same thing but I was trying to fall back. Now that you said what I was thinking I guess I gotta go ahead and order.
*Gymfreak pulls out citicard*