Lenzi's Request root stimulator

Nice & Wavy

Hi yall,
I know this was a thread that was started in the past year but, I would like to know if any of you used it and you had great results or not. Please let me know.

felicia

so far i like it, i think it gives me an increase in growth. im not very consistent with it though. my mother and father love it so much they want me to order 3 more jars :lol: my father only used it 2x so i dont get why hes so in love with it. i guess my mother convinced him it works really well. she said it got rid of her bald spot, which nothing else could do.

Kinkyhairlady

I have been using this and I am having a amazing results witht it. At first I did not like it and I thought it was too greasy so I stopped using it but a couple of months ago I started using it again and my hair has grown alot from it. You can tell the difference in a weeks time that the hair is getting longer. If you look in my album in my Nov. update pics I was actually using Lenzi request consistely from October. Prior to that I was using mtg and it started to work for me but then started giving me breakage for some reason. My touchup pic in August are my mtg results and they don't look that great to me so I am sticking with Lenzi. I just ordered another batch on Monday and got my order yesterday. I definately think it is a product one needs to try but be patient because like I said I had given up on it the first time and then decided to give it another chance and my hair is definately reeping the benefits. I will probably update my album tonight, I got a 1 inch trim 4 weeks ago and I think I have already gained it back.

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
password: hair

Nice & Wavy

Ellis said:
I have been using this and I am having a amazing results witht it. At first I did not like it and I thought it was too greasy so I stopped using it but a couple of months ago I started using it again and my hair has grown alot from it. You can tell the difference in a weeks time that the hair is getting longer. If you look in my album in my Nov. update pics I was actually using Lenzi request consistely from October. Prior to that I was using mtg and it started to work for me but then started giving me breakage for some reason. My touchup pic in August are my mtg results and they don't look that great to me so I am sticking with Lenzi. I just ordered another batch on Monday and got my order yesterday. I definately think it is a product one needs to try but be patient because like I said I had given up on it the first time and then decided to give it another chance and my hair is definately reeping the benefits. I will probably update my album tonight, I got a 1 inch trim 4 weeks ago and I think I have already gained it back.

Wow, that's some growth. You have made my day. I will try it and then let you all know how it turns out. I'm in my growth spurt now, so it should be easy for me to see some growth from it. I ordered it today, so I'm excited. How long does it take before it's delivered? Hope its not too long :look:

Thanks for the info. I keep telling people you ladies here at LHCF are the bomb!!!

bluediamond0829

Ellis said:

yea girl you had some amazing growth from it...i still have my jar i need to finish it out..because i was just about to go and try something else...but im doing good with not pjing this year..and sticking to the budget...but i may give it another try since i have a sew in...how many times a week did you apply it??? did you just apply it to your scalp??

Kinkyhairlady

bluediamond0829 said:
yea girl you had some amazing growth from it...i still have my jar i need to finish it out..because i was just about to go and try something else...but im doing good with not pjing this year..and sticking to the budget...but i may give it another try since i have a sew in...how many times a week did you apply it??? did you just apply it to your scalp??

I know how you feel because I ordered Lenzi back in August I think and it was doing nothing for me from what I can tell so I gave up on it and something told me to try it again. I know alot of the ladies here were disatisfied with it and I think it is because people are looking for a miracle product that works in 1 week and are disappointed when it does not. I only apply it 1-2 times a week as instrusted on the jar, it is a grease and I don't want my hair to be weighted down too much so 1-2 times a week is good for me. I got my order the same week I ordered it although I remember the first time I ordered it took over a week to get, but that was by check and this time I did paypal. She is a really nice lady, she even sent me a Christmas card. Since you already have the product then finish it and then see what the results are. Remember no need to use it 5 times a week to see results because 1-2 will do the trick. Also I did only apply it to the scalp.

bluediamond0829

Ellis said:
I know how you feel because I ordered Lenzi back in August I think and it was doing nothing for me from what I can tell so I gave up on it and something told me to try it again. I know alot of the ladies here were disatisfied with it and I think it is because people are looking for a miracle product that works in 1 week and are disappointed when it does not. I only apply it 1-2 times a week as instrusted on the jar, it is a grease and I don't want my hair to be weighted down too much so 1-2 times a week is good for me. I got my order the same week I ordered it although I remember the first time I ordered it took over a week to get, but that was by check and this time I did paypal. She is a really nice lady, she even sent me a Christmas card. Since you already have the product then finish it and then see what the results are. Remember no need to use it 5 times a week to see results because 1-2 will do the trick. Also I did only apply it to the scalp.

okay thanks....i think i will give it a try since it will keep me from spending money on buying more products...like right now i cant use any of my MTG and i have like two bottles of it sitting under my sink because i have a sewin weave and i dont want to weigh the weave down with oil...but i will give it a try...

Nice & Wavy

I just received my order today. It surely did come quickly. I ordered it on Friday and got it today.

It has a strong odor of essential oils, let me tell ya! I know that Rosemary Oil is definately one of the ingredients.

Anyhoo...I'm going to start using it tonite. Tell you ladies by next Friday (a little more than a week) if I got any new growth in a weeks time! But, if I don't, i'm going to use it all and give it a chance to see how well it works. If it works then, I'll order more!

Blessings....:p

Kinkyhairlady

Nice & Wavy said:
I just received my order today. It surely did come quickly. I ordered it on Friday and got it today.

It has a strong odor of essential oils, let me tell ya! I know that Rosemary Oil is definately one of the ingredients.

Anyhoo...I'm going to start using it tonite. Tell you ladies by next Friday (a little more than a week) if I got any new growth in a weeks time! But, if I don't, i'm going to use it all and give it a chance to see how well it works. If it works then, I'll order more!

Blessings....:p

Good luck. I know it will work for you as long as you give it a chance. I love this product now, my hair is growing like a weed.

dreysonsmommy2011

LuvLiLocks said:
What is this guys? What are the ingredients, sorry I'm behind the 8-ball on this one. :ohwell:

Lenzi's request is a hair growth stimulator. The ingredients are: Olive oil,un-petroleum,essential oils& fragrances( I listed the ingredients as it appears on my container)

You can order it from www.sunriseproductsonline.com

Hope this helps;)

BTW I think that I am going to give this product another chance:p

lexi08

I ordered this product last year also. I did not stick with using it though. I just started using this again last week.

bluediamond0829

i started using it...and even orderd another jar of it and never used it.....im trying to look for something thats maybe a spray that wont weigh my hair down...because of my hair being cut in a short cut...but i want it to grow out to a layerd bob...i usually dont apply anything to my hair...so maybe i could afford to apply this sparsely...so i may give it a try since im gettin rid of all my other products and this is the only thing thats left...

MiWay

I was alternating between Lenzi's and La India weekly, and I did experience some growth. I think it was helping me get to APL. I stopped when I discovered Neosporin AF, but I think I may go back...

Nice & Wavy

I wanted to give it at least until 6months before I post. I started using this at the end of Feb, so I'll let you all know results at the end of July...but, I'll say this...so far so good:p

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I had problems ordering it before. Can you use yr credit card instead of paypal? :ohwell: It caused so much confusion.

Dare~to~Dream

Since seeing this thread, I might purchase some. I would like to use it for my edges since MTG doesn't seem to be working in this area :perplexed. I do have naturally thin hair so maybe nothing will really thicken it up :ohwell: but I would love thicker edges.

DDTexlaxed

Lanelle said:
Since seeing this thread, I might purchase some. I would like to use it for my edges since MTG doesn't seem to be working in this area :perplexed. I do have naturally thin hair so maybe nothing will really thicken it up :ohwell: but I would love thicker edges.

Castor oil works for the edges. MTG is great, but if it isn't working there are other things that will. U can also try rosemary oil. There are ladies on the board that swear by it.

Dare~to~Dream

DDtexlaxd said:
Castor oil works for the edges.

I don't have access to the black castor oil that is very popular on this forum....I did try some generic brand from Wal-Mart and apparently I used too much! It broke my face out something terrible! :eek: So I ordered the Lenzi's Request...I hope it works great for me.

DDTexlaxed

Lanelle, I was talking about plain ol' castor oil, not the black castor oil. :lol: Did you use paypal to order lenzi's request? I had alot of probs the last time I tried to order. I hope it works well for u too. I'm gonna try it again.

Dare~to~Dream

DDtexlaxd said:
Lanelle, I was talking about plain ol' castor oil, not the black castor oil. :lol: Did you use paypal to order lenzi's request? I had alot of probs the last time I tried to order. I hope it works well for u too. I'm gonna try it again.

The "plain ol' castor oil" broke my face out--major hyperpigmentation on one side of my cheek. Regular visits to the esthetician were the only thing that got rid of it. I will never use any form of castor oil again though some have good results with the black kind. Yes, I used paypal to order...so far no problems. I can't wait to start using it.

Dare~to~Dream

When I was using it for two weeks, I think I saw some results. My scalp was sore and the hair was somewhat "thicker" at the roots...I was also taking some growth vitamins (that gives good results too) but the hair stimulant somehow made the new growth thicker--if that makes sense.