The mother of all moisturizers ?

I’m currently transitioning to natural and absolutely :love: Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream (which are now my staples). The moisturising combination of the Qhemet Biologics product’s works wonderfully for my hair; it feel’s soo soft and hydrated all day :cloud9: They are the best moisturizers I’ve ever used :lick:!!

Qhemet root burdock butter
Qhemet honey & Olive Balm
Hairveda Whipped ends hydrations

hmmmmm.... i got a sample of the Hairveda whipped cream ends hydration.....love it so far.

I also like elast qp mango butter.

I'm 4a (I think) relaxed, and neither one of these weighs my hair down, even when I re-apply to ends nightly.

I agree with the ladies about Qhemets and Oyin's, however I've been cheating on them with my new moisturizer:blush:Afroveda Shea Alma butter Cream. OMG my hair is so very moist and soft after using this. She's such a tramp.:lachen::lachen:

I agree with the ladies about Qhemets and Oyin's, however I've been cheating on them with my new moisturizer:blush:Afroveda Shea Alma butter Cream. OMG my hair is so very moist and soft after using this. She's such a tramp.:lachen::lachen:

You should be ashamed of yourself :lachen: :lachen:But it does sound nice :lick: Don’t worry QB I shall never leave you :lachen:

i think i may have changed mine several times. but mine is afroveda shea amla butter. and unrefined shea butter.
in the summer time i am in love with kbb hair cream.

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship!!!! Ahhh I love it..you only need a couple pumps and it's very thick and creamy.

Redken Butter Treat is also nice.

ORS Lotion, ORS Cream (in the tub), Neutrogena Triple Moisture, and Garnier Curls Lotion all suck. :p

I've been eyeing that product line for the longest time. I may have to go ahead and make the purchase. Do you use their leave-in as your moisturizer?

QB Burdock Root Butter Cream
Darcy's Botanicals Leave In- I need to order some more bottles of this; I'm running low.

Both of these products are permanent staples.

The hubby says he may just give me money for our first anniversary and he asked what would I buy. I said stuff for my hair. LOL!

I had to pass by your KBB thread earlier today, I was trying not to give in to the product junkie urge, but it won't go away, lol. I have been wanting to try those products for a long time and will based on your recommendations.:yep:

Actually, your reviews were one of the reasons I starting using Qhemet products so thanks a bunch!!!

Mm.... Karen's Body Beautiful- That just sounds like that good good! :lachen:

QB Alma and Olive Heavy cream is the ultimate hair moisturiser for my hair!! Nothing beats this for me:grin::yep:.

B&B Castor Oil Lotion

I'm cheap and it makes my hair feel good. Win-win.

I used this on my hair a few weeks ago, and I think it caused build up a few days later. My hair had to be washed again.

I'll just use it on my ends since I have two bottles. You're right, it's inexpensive that's why I bought it and I prefer to buy items from the store instead of ordering it.

Also, I prefer to have just one line of expensive products. However, I would like to try a few of Qhemet products.

Last edited:
I've tried...
unrefined Shea butter=way too thick and heavy for my fine hair
Hawaiian 14 in 1 and S-curl=disgusting, greasy, coated hair
Hairveda's Ends Hydration=was similar to S-curl and Hawaiian 14 in 1
Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine=disgusting smell that made me sick and did not moisturize my hair at all
NTM leave in=was not consistent on my hair (I would love it, then hate it. Next, love it and hate it again)
Miss Jesse's Baby Buttercreme=coated hair that was not moisturized

I've tried more, but these are the big named ones that many love that I hate.

However...

BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM!!!!
I love this stuff. I have been searching for years for something that will moisturized my hair without weighing it down, and will last while my hair was dry for a few days. I got all of that and more in Burdock Root Butter creme.

Water followed with avocado butter, into which I have put a small amount of honeyquat and a fragrance of my choice. (Unfortunately I love rose scents, which makes bees and the such so attracted to my head!) I doubt I will be buying anything but this stuff again. I am currently trying ratios with oils and other butters, but so far just the one worked the best. My hair was soft, shiny, and wonderful.

BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM!!!! I love this stuff. I have been searching for years for something that will moisturized my hair without weighing it down, and will last while my hair was dry for a few days. I got all of that and more in Burdock Root Butter creme.
:yep: what you said!

Last edited:
Back