The mother of all moisturizers ?

isabella09

I’m currently transitioning to natural and absolutely :love: Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream (which are now my staples). The moisturising combination of the Qhemet Biologics product’s works wonderfully for my hair; it feel’s soo soft and hydrated all day :cloud9: They are the best moisturizers I’ve ever used :lick:!!

Toy

Qhemet root burdock butter
Qhemet honey & Olive Balm
Hairveda Whipped ends hydrations

Barbie83

hmmmmm.... i got a sample of the Hairveda whipped cream ends hydration.....love it so far.

I also like elast qp mango butter.

I'm 4a (I think) relaxed, and neither one of these weighs my hair down, even when I re-apply to ends nightly.

mj11051

I agree with the ladies about Qhemets and Oyin's, however I've been cheating on them with my new moisturizer:blush:Afroveda Shea Alma butter Cream. OMG my hair is so very moist and soft after using this. She's such a tramp.:lachen::lachen:

isabella09

I agree with the ladies about Qhemets and Oyin's, however I've been cheating on them with my new moisturizer:blush:Afroveda Shea Alma butter Cream. OMG my hair is so very moist and soft after using this. She's such a tramp.:lachen::lachen:

You should be ashamed of yourself :lachen: :lachen:But it does sound nice :lick: Don’t worry QB I shall never leave you :lachen:

chebaby

i think i may have changed mine several times. but mine is afroveda shea amla butter. and unrefined shea butter.
in the summer time i am in love with kbb hair cream.

WaistLengthDreams

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship!!!! Ahhh I love it..you only need a couple pumps and it's very thick and creamy.

Redken Butter Treat is also nice.

ORS Lotion, ORS Cream (in the tub), Neutrogena Triple Moisture, and Garnier Curls Lotion all suck. :p

I've been eyeing that product line for the longest time. I may have to go ahead and make the purchase. Do you use their leave-in as your moisturizer?

BeetleBug

QB Burdock Root Butter Cream
Darcy's Botanicals Leave In- I need to order some more bottles of this; I'm running low.

Both of these products are permanent staples.

MrJohnsonsRib

The hubby says he may just give me money for our first anniversary and he asked what would I buy. I said stuff for my hair. LOL!

MrJohnsonsRib

I had to pass by your KBB thread earlier today, I was trying not to give in to the product junkie urge, but it won't go away, lol. I have been wanting to try those products for a long time and will based on your recommendations.:yep:

Actually, your reviews were one of the reasons I starting using Qhemet products so thanks a bunch!!!

Mm.... Karen's Body Beautiful- That just sounds like that good good! :lachen:

brandy

QB Alma and Olive Heavy cream is the ultimate hair moisturiser for my hair!! Nothing beats this for me:grin::yep:.

Barbara

Princess
B&B Castor Oil Lotion

I'm cheap and it makes my hair feel good. Win-win.

I used this on my hair a few weeks ago, and I think it caused build up a few days later. My hair had to be washed again.

I'll just use it on my ends since I have two bottles. You're right, it's inexpensive that's why I bought it and I prefer to buy items from the store instead of ordering it.

Also, I prefer to have just one line of expensive products. However, I would like to try a few of Qhemet products.

Last edited:

2inspireU

I've tried...
unrefined Shea butter=way too thick and heavy for my fine hair
Hawaiian 14 in 1 and S-curl=disgusting, greasy, coated hair
Hairveda's Ends Hydration=was similar to S-curl and Hawaiian 14 in 1
Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine=disgusting smell that made me sick and did not moisturize my hair at all
NTM leave in=was not consistent on my hair (I would love it, then hate it. Next, love it and hate it again)
Miss Jesse's Baby Buttercreme=coated hair that was not moisturized

I've tried more, but these are the big named ones that many love that I hate.

However...

BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM!!!!
I love this stuff. I have been searching for years for something that will moisturized my hair without weighing it down, and will last while my hair was dry for a few days. I got all of that and more in Burdock Root Butter creme.

sleepflower

Water followed with avocado butter, into which I have put a small amount of honeyquat and a fragrance of my choice. (Unfortunately I love rose scents, which makes bees and the such so attracted to my head!) I doubt I will be buying anything but this stuff again. I am currently trying ratios with oils and other butters, but so far just the one worked the best. My hair was soft, shiny, and wonderful.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
BURDOCK ROOT BUTTER CREAM!!!! I love this stuff. I have been searching for years for something that will moisturized my hair without weighing it down, and will last while my hair was dry for a few days. I got all of that and more in Burdock Root Butter creme.
:yep: what you said!

Last edited: