The mother of all moisturizers ?

darlingdiva

Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream

This stuff keeps my hair soft after I've worked out for most of the week & haven't touched my hair.

ETA: I actually have to recant on the post above. Thus far, the only product that I've given the "amazing" stamp to is Karen's Body Beautiful Deep Conditioner. I have to say that Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion is amazing too. It penetrates my hair better than the Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Cream, and it moisturizes even better than the JC Cream (that's saying a lot b/c the JC Cream is a great product).

All I have to do is apply the Hydratherma Naturals lotion and seal w/ the Brahmi Amla oil from Vadik Herbs, and I'm moisturized for the week.

Last edited:

slw980205

Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. I thought I would never find a staple moisturizer for my hair, but I love this stuff and it smells so good.

TheCoilWhisperer

QB Heavy Cream! I love it.... I've been searching and searching for a moisturizer for a min now and I finally found something I can say I love. YAY! I will try the Burdock and the Olive and Honey at some point (PJism)

I'm protein sensitive so this works like a charm (I'm so happy!)

Oh, and I'm relaxed bone straight (not of my will)

I'm in the Atlanta area and purchased mine from Return to Eden but I would suggest going to their website: http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/ to see if there is a location were you live. Get your products ASAP :)

A_Christian

If someone were to look into my eyes right now they'd probably see two jars of hair product in them, lol. Thanks so much for all of your contributions! I can't wait to try all of the hair goodies mentioned.

BrooklynSouth

A serious spritz of water followed by IC FANTASIA ALOE LEAVE-IN, ALBA BOTANICIA LEAVE-IN then sealed with oil...ahhhhhhhh...I've found it.:yep:

redecouvert

I also second the qhemet amla heavy cream mixed with qhemet olive hydrating balm
karen's body beautiful hair milk!

eocceas

Does anyone know where to find the Qhemet, I went directly on their site and everything was (out of stock) wassup with that???

jada1111

What's yours. Pick one! Y'all know how we do! :rofl:

Mine is Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter right now; The mothership has landed! It is so moisturizing it's ridiculous.

I love this stuff and can't imagine another product working better than this one, but the product junkie in me is ready to go on a shopping spree.

HOW do you use this and are you natural?

Does it easily sink into DRY hair or do you use it on damp or wet hair?

For me, Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme is the best moisturizer out there.

Ronnieaj

Does anyone know where to find the Qhemet, I went directly on their site and everything was (out of stock) wassup with that???

Girl you better hold on to the appropriate date and time......there is a reason it is not to be found, as a previous poster said. Patience, in this magnificent case, is surely a virtue.

Charz

Sinister Minister

If you read the front page on the site, she has stated that her shop is closed until July 3rd. Then she will have a sale. 20% off.

Toy

I have a few Qhemet root burdock butter,Qhemet olive & honey balm,Hairveda whipped ends hydration.My Faves

yokourt

i guess after reading this post, I havw something new to try..

i currently am still in love with Keracare leave in conditioner instant moisturizing complex

Lady Esquire

I was gonna start a thread about moisturizers, because I have been very inconsistent about daily moisture for the passed few months. Lately I have gone back to S-Curl, because its hot, I'm shedding like crazy, and not doing much but bunning.

I wanna try this Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter that you ladies are raving about. I assume I could find this anywhere, right? Does this work for rollersetting and buns? Is it light, heavy, medium?

I have been meaning to try Hawaiin Silky 14-in-1 that I believe Tiffers raves about.

myronnie

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship!!!! Ahhh I love it..you only need a couple pumps and it's very thick and creamy.

Redken Butter Treat is also nice.

ORS Lotion, ORS Cream (in the tub), Neutrogena Triple Moisture, and Garnier Curls Lotion all suck. :p

MizzCoco

I'm gonna go with QB's Burdock Root Creme...This just sinks into my hair, without weighing down my fine strands!

chebaby

for me unrefined shea butter is the ultimate moisturizer. ther are other moisturizers that i have used that are pretty darn good but none are better than shea butter. and that includes quemet heavy cream.

chebaby

I was gonna start a thread about moisturizers, because I have been very inconsistent about daily moisture for the passed few months. Lately I have gone back to S-Curl, because its hot, I'm shedding like crazy, and not doing much but bunning.

I wanna try this Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter that you ladies are raving about. I assume I could find this anywhere, right? Does this work for rollersetting and buns? Is it light, heavy, medium?

I have been meaning to try Hawaiin Silky 14-in-1 that I believe Tiffers raves about.
you can only get the qhemet from www.qhemetbiologics.com.
and you can go on there to see what stores near you have them.