The mother of all moisturizers ?

A_Christian

What's yours. Pick one! Y'all know how we do! :rofl:

Mine is Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter right now; The mothership has landed! It is so moisturizing it's ridiculous.

I love this stuff and can't imagine another product working better than this one, but the product junkie in me is ready to go on a shopping spree.

Nice & Wavy

What's yours. Pick one! Y'all know how we do! :rofl:

Mine is Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter right now; The mothership has landed! It is so moisturizing it's ridiculous.

I love this stuff and can't imagine another product working better than this one, but the product junkie in me is ready to go on a shopping spree.
Girlllllllllllllllll......it's my favorite too!

A_Christian

Isn't it wonderful! :grin: I was so afraid I would hate it after the other product was discontinued and now I can't even remember the name of the other product. :lol: Was it Trea something? :lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
For me it's Qhemet Heavy Cream.

Karen's Body Beautiful hair milk is my favorite lightweight creamy moisturizer.

A_Christian

I had to pass by your KBB thread earlier today, I was trying not to give in to the product junkie urge, but it won't go away, lol. I have been wanting to try those products for a long time and will based on your recommendations.:yep:

Actually, your reviews were one of the reasons I starting using Qhemet products so thanks a bunch!!!

Nice & Wavy

I have to admit...when I did use it, it was excellent...heavier than the Burdock Butter Root, but awesome nonetheless...I might have to buy more of it:yep:

I still haven't tried the Karen's Body Beautiful....I don't know why I've been waiting:lachen:

Nyssa28

Lisa Akbari moisturizer...It's the only one I've ever used but I'd like to try others. *Subscribing*

A_Christian

I've read a lot about the ORS moisturizers, I don't think I've ever tried the carrot oil one. Adding it to my list for my next trip to Sally's, Thanks!

Last edited:

A_Christian

I have one of Lisa Akbari's books, Didn't realize she has a hair product line.

I'm relaxed but do long stretches like six months or more. The Qhemet products don't weigh my hair down, a little definitely goes a long way.

Jaxhair

Right now, at this very moment, it's Qhemet's Heavy Cream. Stylist used it on my dry hair when she trimmed it and it moisturised so well I left the salon with a jar. Of course this is subject to change as I play around with stuff and learn to whip my own. Hoping I'll one day whip something uber perfect for my hair......

chebaby

curls whipped cream. i love this stuff. i was so surprised when it out performed oyin whipped pudding which i love too.

chebaby

^^^^ you can go to [www.curlmart.com
i normally order from curlmart and get my products within 3 days.

loulou82

I hope I like my QB products when they arrive. I REALLY need a creamy moisturizer.

Right now I use Rosewater/Glycerin spray and seal with castor oil or coconut oil. Good stuff.

La Colocha

I was going to keep this on the hush until i could use and review all the products. But i must confess hairveda's green tea herbal butter is the best moisturizer i have ever used hands down. Second runner up and a very close second is karen's body beautiful hair milk.