Show your STASH!! *Pic Heavy*

Claude Hammercy!!!!!

OP, that room is my dream. When I buy my own home, I will have my own beauty salon/makeup room.

I just realized that my stash is getting smaller and smaller as I figure out what my favorite products are. Maybe next year I'll be down to 3 products total. Did I just lie to myself? :look:

LoveLiLi

You have every product ever mentioned on LHCF....:yep:

:giggle: Not yet.

I gave away a-lot of products and because I was so nice I'm thinking about rewarding myself with a Pibbs. My little Hot Tools dryer still works, but.... *tries to think up a reason to replace the Hot Tools*

jahzyira

Let's lighten it up in here a little :grin:. PJs UNITE! Show your stash!

I was just beginning to clean up my "room" when I thought, I have so much STUFF and decided to take some pics. Now, remember this is before I cleaned :look:.

I also counted 21 bottles in the upstairs master bath that I did not get pictures of. The green bins are full of product as well.:blush:

I need an INTERVENTION...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im bragging on my stash and your sitting on a healthy hair salon!:lachen:

Lei*Lei

You ladies don't play boy!!! I love it all!

I wouldn't even waste memory space on my camera for my "stash"!!

I've got 2 bottles of VO5 condish, Shea Butter, DC, and Gel:lachen:

A couple flowers, bobby pins, ponytail holders, and a claw clip:lachen:

I'm so ashamed LOL

Adaoba2012

Sheesh! I thought I was a PJ but I feel better now! Taz...where did you get that hairdresser's chair from? Your room looks very professional!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Your hair is so pretty. Your advice on the ceramides.... I can't thank you enough. I don't even recognize my hair!

IA: The Ceramicide Conversation has shed new light on my Hair Situation. I am with Taz..........My Thanks to You.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Omg...your room looks like what heaven must be like.
And what exactly were you cleaning? It looks clean to me. It's cleaner than some salons I've been in. :look:

Also, here's my stash...it's gotten really small, I'm so happy! :grin:
I've used up alot of stuff since I promised myself I'd stop buying.

These are my shampoos (I still need to use up lots of these...they just hang on for dear life. :nono:):

And my conditioners:

And the oils:

And the other stuff...like moisturizers and stuff:

jahzyira

Your hair is so pretty. Your advice on the ceramides.... I can't thank you enough. I don't even recognize my hair!

Thank you sooo much....your definitely more than welcome! I thank LHCF every day for the knowledge ive gained here..... But seriously tho, I absolutely love your stash!:lick: Makes me ashamed to post mines.:rolleyes: You can literally start the University up in there!:lachen:

taz007

Sheesh! I thought I was a PJ but I feel better now! Taz...where did you get that hairdresser's chair from? Your room looks very professional!
I got the chair from Craigslist.com. There are lots of salons that are going out of business. My DH just purchased some faux wood floors for the room for dirt cheap.

claudia05

I wish I wasn't so cheap :sad:. I have like ten products and only use 4. I promised myself I would splurge a little once I get out of twists/braids next year...

ceebee3

OMG Taz, I"m so jealous. You're room looks bigger than my whole apartment.:spinning:

There's no way I'm posting pics of my cluttered shelf and underneath my bathroom sink.:nono:

Taina

I don't have as much stuff as you guys have, i stoped myself cause i was spending too much in hair stuff :grin:
Here are the products i have in my bathroom.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I'm gonna have to bookmark this thread. I just bought a couple of products and I'm sure my mom and sisters will be looking at me like I'm crazy. My stash looks teeny tweeny compared to the people who posted their stuff. Wow!

Blkrose

I am so jealous of your home salon....very cute hope to get to your level this lifetime.....anywho

Gather my beauties so the ladies of LHCF can see you :click:

Stash in my room

Stash in my bathroom

More in my bathroom

In the garage

More in the garage

Even more in the garage

Just one more

Oh yeah and these too

Thats not alot........... right?

taz007

I am so jealous of your home salon....very cute hope to get to your level this lifetime.....anywho

Gather my beauties so the ladies of LHCF can see you :click:

Stash in my room

Stash in my bathroom

More in my bathroom

In the garage

More in the garage

Even more in the garage

Just one more

Oh yeah and these too

Thats not alot........... right?

You WIN!!!!! :trophy: :eek::thud::happybirthday2: :drool::dance7: