• Product9.jpg
    Product9.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Product10.jpg
    Product10.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 47

Soliel185

annnnnd we're not done yet...

please note this does NOT include the 5 additional packs of curlformers, Elasta QP setting foam, Satin Bonnet, and Ion Hard Bonnet Dryer currently hidden in my car...:look:

Attachments

• Product11.jpg
    Product11.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Product12.jpg
    Product12.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Product13.jpg
    Product13.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 38
Ummm Id have stuff in storage... That requires a trip... Will post pics after I get everythign captured... An di just gave away some stuff. Dont make no got dang sense... :nono:

gn1g

waiting on Super girl ::tapping fingers::

Coffee I mean Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufffffeeee. My mom would say "your hair should be longer than the tail end of a horse":grin:

Jetblackhair

Well Coffee you are the perfect person to have started this thread. Good lawd that's a lot of product. Hey but I'm not mad at ya, if I could I would probably do it to.:lachen:

I know it's a hobby..."I'm Coffee and I collect hair products." :grin:

PassionFruit

THIS THREAD MAKES ME FEEL GOOD and the next time my husband complains I have too many hair rpoducts, Im showing hm this thread as evidence that Im FAR from the norm...

I have 2-conditioners in each of the stalls of the 3 showers in my house ( cuz I take a shower in whichever one is free and dont have time to be running all around the house gathering products for co-washes) ... 1 bottle of neutralizing shampoo in one bathrooms, and then a full bathroom vanity cabinet ( under the sink type) thats about 75% full of hair products and 25% of cleaning products)

Im finding it easy to get rid of the products I dont like... my husband and I have 5 kids... 3 of them teenagers...the oldest girl is a recent LHCF convert but the other 2 are moochers...so anything I dont like or want to get rid of quickly, I put in their bathroom and watch em daily think they are sneaking & using my products

Brownie518

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

Oh, mama, nooooo!!!

Coffee

Thanks to all of the PJ's who showed off their stash....sniff....sniff. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm not alone...sniff....sniff:perplexed. It is a hobby.....sniff....sniff:grin:.

apemay1969

Im finding it easy to get rid of the products I dont like... my husband and I have 5 kids... 3 of them teenagers...the oldest girl is a recent LHCF convert but the other 2 are moochers...so anything I dont like or want to get rid of quickly, I put in their bathroom and watch em daily think they are sneaking & using my products[/quote]

That ain't right. I do the same thing. My husband and I have eight kids at home - all of them teenagers, three girls. They use up my castoffs because they don't listen when I say it's bad for them. I just can't stand to throw it away. I felt guilty watching my stepdaughter slather black gel on her edges even after I told her it was bad. Why didn't I throw it away - why...?

naturalmanenyc

Wow, it's official. Although I had my suspicions, I am NOT a PJ :)

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
(just regaining consciousness) DANG COFFEE!!! You win!:lachen:

I too have a PJ problem....as a matter of fact, I have a closet full of stuff in my bathroom:blush:. I'll try to post a more accurate pic later (alot of the stuff was on the counter)

ACEA

Coffee, (my PJ sister), I'm so glad you started this. It's so freeing to find that someone else shares my deepest secret. My obsession with produts has really gotten out of control. I tried to add pics, but I've never been able to do it. The file size exceeds the limit. Believe me when I say I'm right up there with you.

All_Me

Lawwwwwwwwwdddddd Havvvvvvveeeeeee Meeeeeeerrrrrrrrccccccccccyyy!!!:lachen:

I thought I was getting to become a pj but Im so not there!

metalkitty

Hhehehe, looks like I might have to show off my store so Coffee doesn't feel too bad. I think it'll be a good idea so I can get rid of some of my excess finally.

DivaD04

Ooo Mama I think someone has hit the PJ Jackpot! Coffee, if we ever had a p emergency...We know we can call on you! :grin: :spinning: I've just threw away a big black trash bag of stuff away last night tho...here's what's left.

crlsweetie912

*sigh*
I have so much stuff I can't actually get it all in one place. I am going to walmart now to get another 7 drawer cart. I already have one and ended up filling that up with face/fragrance/body stuff. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
I wouldn't even want to show yall my roller bag. I have one of the bags that my comforter came in filled up with rollers. And I have them all separated by size/type in smaller ziplock bags.

Coffee, I am right there with you.
Once I get it all together today I will post pics.

Nayeli

annnnnd we're not done yet...

please note this does NOT include the 5 additional packs of curlformers, Elasta QP setting foam, Satin Bonnet, and Ion Hard Bonnet Dryer currently hidden in my car...:look:

Soleil, I'm still getting over the fact that you had to post those pics in installments
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

asubeauty

WOW :shocked: That is a lot of stuff... if you need to get rid of some of it... :look: I know you have GOT to have something in there that I've been wanting to try. You should start sending samples. :lachen:

My stash doesn't look that big anymore. It's stretched between MS and OH. I only have one two drawer cart here but most of my conditioners and rollers are in MS. I only brought my magnetic rollers and Carousos here.

tricie

Well, here goes!

pjism.jpg

Coffee, I can't even be mad at ya; I understand. :grin:

Mocha, your stuff is so neat in there, it looks great! :yep:

Mrs.Green

This thread is hilarious :lachen::lachen:!! I wonder how many PM's went out requesting items that weren't being used.

I even had the nerve to be peaking :sekret: to see what products were in the stash. I pray that i don't get this bad.

silvergirl

whoa! that stash would last me two lifetimes!