Show your STASH!! *Pic Heavy*

claud-uk

Powders:

Hennas, Slippery Elm powder, MSM powder, Kaolin Clay, Indigo, Cassia and Ghassoul Clay:

Castor & Wheatgerm oils, Organic Sunflower, Organic Argan, Unfiltered EVOO, EV Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Castor and JBCO:

Leave-ins, Mizani Butter Rich and Rose H20 moisturizers, grease, Organic Shea Butter, Gel, Pomade, Curling Custard and Silky Edges:

Last edited:

claud-uk

THANK you @IDareT'sHair ! I just harummphed and SO said "what?" I said "at least the girls appreciate me". He said what, so I showed him my stash pics and your appreciative comment. Hear the cheeky ***: "What? (He's white - nuff said). I thought you were selling that stuff on Ebay". Then he throws the Codeine the doc just gave him for his slipped disc at me. "Put that on there too."

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@YvetteWithJoy @trueheartofgold @Sharpened

You may or may not have seen this thread before? My Stash from 2012 is in here (and other PJ Posters).

I was relaxed at the time and did not show any Relaxer products/Salon Brands/Teas/Oils/Hennas or Cheapie R/O's. Other Oils, Creams, Butters were also not shown.

I will never do it again. It took me most of the day to drag it all inside, arrange it and put it all back.

I keep most of it on a shelving unit in my Garage and my Garage Fridge.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm grateful to have found products that work!

Most of my staples are on the bottom white shelf. Exceptions: The SPRUNG Gelly, Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, and Arc Angel AREN'T staples, and I won't repurchase them, though they are fine products.

*** The turned around Soultanicals product is the Total Recoil Butter. ***

Also, the Soultanicals Poo Bar on the brown shelf IS a staple (it contains great ayurvedic ingredients and is non-drying).

The rest of the products -- across both pictures -- are not repurchases. Many of them do perform well, though! :smile:

So I'm at about 20 staples so that I can chelate, cowash, wash-and-go, do twist outs, do sets, maintain moisture-protein balance, refresh styles, and apply growth aids. :yep:

If I can find a great twisting cream and foam/mousse that smell divine and infuse health, that should just about complete the search!

WP_20170721_010 3.jpg

WP_20170721_007 2.jpg

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
It's been a while since I've updated. It's time for an inventory & pic update but I'm lazy these days.

Here's what's in the mini fridge. All shelves full.
Bottles laying sideways on top shelf, 3 rows high. Second shelf has two rows of DCs, one row of bottled products on top. Bottom shelf has two rows of DCs. Sprays, bottles, and samples on door. Also a few jars, samples, and bottles sitting on top too.
IMG_20170722_100050.jpg

I'm not even getting into the main fridge to get a pic :giggle: