PJ's show your stash!!

Coffee

Ok since I have outed myself, I may as well post the last of my PJism. This is my BR stash....this is it, there is no mo!

MochaEyeCandy

Here's my contribution to the madness:

I'd say that's about half the collection. I have one of those 5 drawer storage containers, and another cupboard under the sink that's completely full...but those are too disorganized to show :lachen:

ETA: And that pic was after a purge...which is why it's all neat and organized like a drug store :grin:

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
are we talking about for hair products....

wow i feel so bad(under my sink, in two small bins, on my dresser, and in another two big container on wheels, around my tub) :(

and this stuff i know i wont never use or im just waiting until i finish transitioning to use on my head.. But i feel bad if i throw the stuff out because i think that it could be eventually used. Except i threw out two relaxers one was a tub(it was old) and some silk element box relaxer i just picked up. I just think about how wasteful i am if i did throw that stuff out.

i'll post mine when i get home. I'm going to end up doing something like So1913 did. Big trash bags and only keep 1 or 2 shampoos, 1 or 2 conditioners, 1 or 2 of each thing and thats it.

Can someone tell me what she did please. I need some help and ideas too.:ohwell:

ummyaz

Hello every one am new but been lurking for along time i thought it was time too:hide:i was reading the post and thought about the stuff i had and felt :ill:i don't need nothing else i mean nothing and the crazy thing about i still have stuff under my bed:ohwell: thats not in the pics ( i will not buy one more thing ,,i will not buy one more thing...........:look:

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 116

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Here's mine!! I'm nowhere near coffee though:grin:

I can't remember how long ago I took this pic, but I have another cabinet like this, with more stuff that I've added:blush:

HoneyDew

I remember that. I was like :eek: when I saw the pics.

I remember that, too! I have been thinking of doing that with my stuff. I called a shelter today, too. They are excepting haircare products! The lady said they only take new full size items. I was like - I definitely gotchu!

Coffee

Ok ya'll I really did forget about ordering from Sephora, and it arrived today:ohwell:. Since I'm fessing up, I also have an order coming in from Cosmetic Solutions and Lisa Akbari, and to the best of my knowledge:spinning:, that's it!!

msa

If you all have extra products that you know you will never use, instead of throwing them away there are lots of shelters and charities that will accept unused items and distribute them to their clients.

Coffee

If you all have extra products that you know you will never use, instead of throwing them away there are lots of shelters and charities that will accept unused items and distribute them to their clients.

Trust me I had no plans of tossing anything. Some of ya'll's post have me laughing so dang hard!!

Endlesslegs

man with all these products, ya'll better be BUTT lenght!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Im going to take a picture(s) f my stash soon

Suerte

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

DANG!!!! lol

When you get rid of the majority...feel free to send me a PM :yep:

SunySydeofLyfe

Miss Coffee, I think its BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! I want me some more and more and more.....sory.....I was having a moment.....:lachen:

ricochet

Ok I'm going to come out of hiding and show my PJ stash, even tho I'm a bit embarrassed. This doesn't include the stuff under the bathroom sink. Once I find what really works for me, I'll be getting rid of the majority of it. My name is Coffee and I am a true PJ addict!!

Whoa! You won't need any products for the rest of your life with all of that. :)

Forever in Bloom

Trust me I had no plans of tossing anything. Some of ya'll's post have me laughing so dang hard!!

I agree. I'll give a charity money before I give them my goods. The other day my sister and mom were like, "Why don't you give all your old clothes away?" :perplexed.... Are you kidding?!! They're mine, all MINE! Blasphemers! :wallbash: Take my money, take my first-born child, just don't take my clothes and bath and body products!

The way I see it is this: It's a hobby :lick: Some people collect stamps or baseball cards, we just so happen to collect hair care products. Whats wrong with that?

Coffee

Coffee - I got you. Don't feel bad. AS soon as I remember WHERE throughout my house all my products are stashed I will post pics to make you feel better.

Maybe it's something about AZ? (I'm in AZ) The dry air makes it necessary to experiment! :lachen:
You got it! It is this dry Arizona air:spinning::spinning::spinning:. Hurry up and post your pics, I'm starting to feel all alone :sad:.

Traycee

Wow.....I don't think I really got the PJism...Wow !!!

Dposh167

Hello every one am new but been lurking for along time i thought it was time too:hide:i was reading the post and thought about the stuff i had and felt :ill:i don't need nothing else i mean nothing and the crazy thing about i still have stuff under my bed:ohwell: thats not in the pics ( i will not buy one more thing ,,i will not buy one more thing...........:look:

whoooooooaaaaa....u have a large stash too!!!!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
She just said enough with the madness! Put everything in trash bags and threw them out!!!!!!
Welllllll-more power to her. I need help badly but I am not nearly that evolved. Maybe if I started washing more often, doing DD's hair more often, do my mother, sister and all the ladies on the block I can get rid of a good amount of my stuff in about a year. I wish I knew how to post pix. I don't think I'm much better than Ms. Coffee.:look:

HoneyDew

Ok ya'll I really did forget about ordering from Sephora, and it arrived today:ohwell:. Since I'm fessing up, I also have an order coming in from Cosmetic Solutions and Lisa Akbari, and to the best of my knowledge:spinning:, that's it!!

I hope there is just lipstick, face powder and eyeshadow in that box. :rolleyes:

Soliel185

*sigh* here goes ladies -- Please don't let my SO see this. I had to make 3 posts to fit all the attachments. This is NOT it.

Attachments

• Product1.jpg
    Product1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Product3.jpg
    Product3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Product4.jpg
    Product4.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Product5.jpg
    Product5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Product6.jpg
    Product6.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Cinda2503

I thought I was a pj and now i realize i am not...hahaha
:dance7:The beauty industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and now we can all see why...hahaha i take my hat off to you ladies...:urock::trophy::worship2: