Best Leave-Ins Of All Time?- 2009 Updates

iNicola

I really love HE LTR leave in. I'm sad to say that this weekend i looked in two stores and there wasn't any so i had to purchase the Neutrogena triple moisture leave in :(
I picked up a bottle yesterday at the grocery store. Try doing a store look up @ Wally
for availability.

I'm still in search of a good leave in so I'm taking notes here.

jasmin

For me...
Brocato Saturation leave in
AG Fast Food

I've tried almost every leave mentioned except HE LTR.

Now I'm looking for a really good one without all the proteins.

Last edited:

Aggie

I am texlaxed, I like Salerm 21 with B5, Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in with passionflowers and aloe, and Giovanni Direct leave in and also I like them in that order.

Kellum

I'm texlaxed and love Giovanni Direct and Yes To Cucumbers leave in. They are both great alone and awesome mixed together.

Nice & Wavy

Natural and absolutely love:

- Trader Joes Nourishing Spa conditioner
- Elucence MB conditioner
- Paul Mitchell's "The Conditioner"
- AG Fast Food

I always seal with Amla Gold Oil and my hair stays soft, soft, soft!

MrJohnsonsRib

It seems that Giovanni's, Paul Micthell, and HE LTR are the "it" products....ugh...not again! I just said I wasn't gonna buy nothing else...lol! Look what postition you guys have put me in. Dang! lol!..well of those three which is best. I gotta narrow it down. lol!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
At first I didn't like Rusk smoother leave in, but now I realize it works best for me on wet to damp hair.

chebaby

i am natural and my go to leave ins are:

kbb hair milk
curls milkshake
and most recently cantu shea butter

Morenita

Transitioning...

I haven't tried Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner yet or Giovanni Direct, but they are on my hit list...

I can co-sign with Elucence Moisture Balance though!!! :yep: I washed my hair 2 days ago and used it, followed by Oyin Whipped, and my hair is still so moisturized and soft (but not oily at all). This may be my new staple.

As somebody said, DevaCurl One Condition is awesome, but I haven't tried it as a leave-in yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In No Particular Order::grin:

Alter Ego Nova Care Nourish Spa
Salerm 21 B5
Beauty without Cruelty Leave In
Dr. Bronners Lavendar & Coconut
Aubrey Organics Calaguala Fern Leave In Treatment

Brownie518

PM The Conditioner
Garnier Sleek & shine serum
Shescentit Moisture Mist
Hydratherma Naturals Protein Moisture Balance Leave in

*Muffin*

I use a mixture of Giovanni smooth as silk (for slip) and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (for moisture and the good smell) as a leave-in. I've tried them both separately as leave-ins and the SAS left my hair smooth, but too feather-light, and the HSR left it very moisturized, but kind of heavy and without slip. When I combined them it was perfect. I only use a little, though, on damp hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use a mixture of Giovanni smooth as silk (for slip) and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (for moisture and the good smell) as a leave-in. I've tried them both separately as leave-ins and the SAS left my hair smooth, but too feather-light, and the HSR left it very moisturized, but kind of heavy and without slip. When I combined them it was perfect. I only use a little, though, on damp hair.
Thanks Muffin. I have both of those. Never thought about using them this way. Very helpful.:yep: