Best leave-in combo ever! Mane & tail detangler+Nexxus leave-in+CHI silk = HAIRGASM

Qualitee

I washed my hair with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo and then I deep conditioned for 30 mins with Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. After I washed out the conditioner I sprayed my hair with mane and tail detangler spray, coated my hair with Nexxus Headress
volumizing leave-in conditioner Volumizing leave-in and coated it again with CHI silk fusion. I let it soak in my hair for 10-15 mins. I started to detangle and OMG:giggle: my hair was so silky, smooth ,soft, light and sweet smelling.:lick: It detangled like a breeze!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!:yep: I have 1 inch of NG and by this time I would take me forever and a day to detangle and lets not talk about the breakage I would have gotten!:nono: But this time I hardly had any hair in my comb when I finished detangling:drunk:. Plus normally it would take me an hour to rollerset HA! it took me less then 30mins this time :yay: After I dried my hair it was so soft like a pillow:look: seriously!!!! I added a dime amount of elasta qp mango butter and razac perfect for perms to finish it off. HAIRGASM:drool: This has got to be one of the best things I've ever done to my hair!!!!!!! Just wanted to share HTH:grin:

Last edited:

ebonylocs

Re: Best leave-in combo ever! Mane & tail detangler+Nexxus leave-in+CHI silk = HAIRGA

Thanks for sharing. Why did you decide on that combination?

babs19

Re: Best leave-in combo ever! Mane & tail detangler+Nexxus leave-in+CHI silk = HAIRGA

sorry can i just ask what is chi sil infusion actually for..i bought some but have no idea what it is for? lol

Qualitee

Thanks for sharing. Why did you decide on that combination?
I always heard that mane and tail was a great detagler. My mother bought some for my sisters hair so I decided to try some. I always use the nexxus leave in and its always done wonders for my hair. as for the CHI silk I use it as a heat protectant and a leave in:grin:. I cant believe how well they worked together:grin:

Qualitee

sorry can i just ask what is chi sil infusion actually for..i bought some but have no idea what it is for? lol
lol well its suppose to condition and strengthen the hair but I use it as a heat protectant so does alot of the ladies on the board. It has silk protein so its very good for conditioning hair HTH

diligence

hmmm...interesting combination. MNT detangler really does work well. Have you ever tried it by itself?

chestnutblonde

:needpics:

I saw the title and ran in here to see some pics...OP, indulge us please. Thanks!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Hair felt like butta! I had that feeling today too.

Qualitee

I have a pic of my pony tail in my fokti after I did it