for any and all with any kind of scalp issues

Irresistible

I havent been around much lately....

but i wanted to stop in and share (after going through the first twelve pages of posts the best i could) that after using one single pure tea tree oil treatment on my daughters scalp, and following up that treatment with an application of aloe butter (ten minutes or so after putting the tea tree oil , the aloe butter soothed the burning) then every other day applications of pure cocoa butter/coconut oil mixture i made ( really massage it into her scalp)
http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/hair_butters_and_oils/cocoacoco_smoothie/

her scalp is totally clear......

the other thing i did was not let her wear her hair styled wet, no leave ins, no oil moisturizers(contains water) just dry hair and the the CocoaCoco stuff i made used every other day after the initial tea tree aloe butter treatment....ive seen this work a true miracle on her scalp....im so so happy with the results

anybody with exzema (that what it looked like was on her scalp) or dry scalp issues....try this , it really works.

also just to add, before this treatment i washed her hair with IC pure tea shampoo....im not sure if this is something i would suggest to just anyone....it works great on her hair (so far) but for me it was very drying.

anyway, i personally believe the Cocoa butter is whats really working the miracles....because it was overnight after using this i saw a HUGE difference....but im sure the whole combo helped as well

Leslie_C

thx irrisistable! Im bookmarking this...I have a very dry scalp and I wonder if it interferes with growth at all. Im almost 5 weeks post relaxer and my new growth isnt bugging me yet. But I have been washing and conditioning often so maybe its just softer and blending easily. Im trying to give my hair a break from relaxers anyway, so if it stays like this , hopefully I can make it to 3 months or more.

My scalp seemed to have improved with EVOO and cholesterol on my hair and scalp(only the EVOO on scalp) and a plastic cap and sitting under the dryer. I havent done this in a while and noticed my dry itchy scalp is back, I guess Ill need to try again and see if its something I need to do weekly. Id also like to try your concoction! I didnt know u could use cocoa butter in your hair but I know its great for skin!

Irresistible

Yeah i didnt know it either, till i made the stuff and used it and LOVED IT!!

im all Cocoa butter'd out these days, im using it on my hair and face and having my daughter do the same. our hair and faces are lovin us for it