Yet another brand of Argan Oil

Coffee

AGADIR ARGAN OIL HAIR TREATMENT
4 OZ

NEW-UNUSED
Moroccan Miracle Oil - Agadir®
Argan Oil Hair Treatment

Moroccan Miracle Oil - Agadir® Argan Oil Hair Treatment - 100% pure Argan Oil enriched with Vitamin E leaves hair with a radiant shine while protecting and nourishing.

Agadir® - A daily-use, leave-in conditioner repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle and hard to manage hair. Locks-in luster and shine while improving pliability and hair health.
  • 100% pure Argan oil with Vitamin E
  • Enriched with Omega-9, Linoleic, Oleic and essential fatty acids
  • Improves strength, manageability and shine
  • Reduces drying time 40-50%
  • Non-oily, non-greasy
  • Adds body and fullness to dry, brittle and lifeless hair
  • Certified organic & alcohol-free
This alcohol-free formula encourages hair growth with increased control. Decreases drying tim 40-50% and reduces damage from heat and styling aids.

Non-oily, non-greasy formula, Argan Oil is native to Morocco and has been used for years to treat hair and skin. Excellent for repairing dry or damaged hair Moroccan Miracle® Oil is rich in Omega 9, Vitamin E and Linoleic Acid to give your the healthiest hair possible.

Based on one of the world's rarest oils, Agadir® Argan Oil Hair Treatment nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens instantly and is 100% natural and certified organic. Reduces color fade for color treated hair while repairing slit ends, frizziness leaving hair soft, silky and with a brilliant shine.

100% pure Argan Oil with Vitamin E - Enriched with Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid

Apply 5-6 drops daily to damp hair. Gently comb through with a wide-toothed comb to remove tangles and maximize conditioning. Apply small amount to palms of hands (more for longer hair). Massage into damp hair. Style as usual. May apply a few drops to finished style for added shine and protection.

I have already ordered a bottle, it sounds pretty awesome. I'll report back after I use it for a bit.

I have this and have been using it for the past few months...absolutely love it! i use it to seal, when my hair is flat ironed i put a lil on the ends before i wrap it at night. not heavy at all. a definite keeper

I bought pure Argan oil from Camden Grey last month (8 oz $18). I've been using it on my hair and face. It's def not oily once it sets in, and it leaves softness for days:yep: New Directions also has pure Argan oil at a decent price. These are fragrance free!

Enjoy!!!!!

thinking....is this the brand I saw in Bloomies last week in the makeup section?

Though I have the pure Argan Oil from Camden Grey, I also ordered this from Amazon because the ingredients sound good, even though it contains cones. My hair seems to like cones a lot. I just make sure to clarify once or twice a month.

Just got this today at Trade Secret. It leaves the hair with an incredible shine. I will try it on wet hair soon.

Back