What Do You Think About Sallys Argan Infused Flat Iron and Curling Iron

BeaLady

I checked but didn't see it posted. It sounds like an interesting concept. I guess you can just buy Argan oil and use it like other heat protectants.

One 'n Only Moroccan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron
By: One 'n Only

Online Price: $59.99

Argan ceramic plates
•Creates brilliant shine
•Eliminates frizz
•Heats up to 450°F

The One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron features ceramic plates that are infused with Argan Oil, derived from the Moroccan argan tree. Rich in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and vitamin E.

It is valued for its ability to regenerate and nourish dry, damaged hair. Argan Heat smoothes the cuticle for silky and healthy-looking hair. It eliminates frizz and creates brilliant shine while preserving the color and integrity of hair. It helps to revive condition and nourish hair.

The One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron features 30 heat settings. Heats up to 450°F and includes a 1 oz. Argan Oil Treatment that provides instant shine and smoothness.
Conair Professional - One 'n Only Moroccan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron 1 1/2"

One 'n Only Argan Heat Curling Iron 1"By: Conair Professional
Online Price: $32.99

•8 ft power cord with 360 degree swivel to prevent tangling
•30 Heat settings - Maximum temperature up to 400°F
•Includes Trial Size Argan Oil Treatment .25 oz

One’n Only Argan Heat Professional Curling Iron features ceramic barrels infused with Argan oil and SOL-GEL technology. This fusion of technologies creates an ultra smooth, easy glide barrel surface. Argan oil is derived from Moroccan Argan trees and is rich in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and vitamin E. It is valued for its nourishing, conditioning and revitalizing benefits. Combined with ceramic, which emits natural ions and far infrared heat, the Argan heat curling iron is gentler on the hair and will dramatically reduce your styling time. Argan heat eliminates frizz for ultra shiny, ultra smooth, ultra beautiful curls.

The One’n Only Argan Heat Professional Curling Iron reaches maximum temperatures of 400 F and features 30 heat settings. It provides instant heat up and recovery, maintaining consistent heat and temperatures. Argan Heat preserves and protects color while sustaining the integrity of the hair. Ceramic evenly distributes heat across the entire barrel surface and emits natural ions to enhance shine. Sol-Gel technology is a process that uses a nano-based structure to deliver a higher concentration of Argan Ceramic. This process creates a high-gloss barrel surface that is 37% harder and 22% smoother than traditional irons.
Conair Professional - One 'n Only Argan Heat Curling Iron 1 1/4"

SelfStyled

What an interesting concept! While I think it looks interesting, I am sure that you can get the same effects from using your own FI, with some Argan Oil as heat protectant right?

Can't wait to hear some reviews. The good thing about Sally's is you could try it and return it if you don't like it.

Forever in Bloom

I know some people don't like to add a lot of product to their hair when they flat iron it. I don't like hair that is weighed down when I flat iron because I want my hair to have movement and body. However, I would still want to use something as a heat protectant. It's a good idea though.

I know this wasn't created to replace the use of heat protectants when flat ironing. But someone's going to think, "Hmmm..."

WyrdWay

Its reallly cheap! I want one ^_^ but I promised my self no new flat iron until I make waist length... But that may take a long while.... that is very tempting though.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Sounds like a marketing ploy just to get people to buy the product. I mean, how effective would these "infused" plates be for the hair? Wouldn't the argan oil wear off from the plates eventually? I mean, after a couple of uses, it'd just be a regular flat-iron, right?