Camden Grey Argan Oil

Softerlove

:nono::nono:

So, I purchased 100% pure Argan oil from Camden Grey and I am pretty sure this stuff is not 100% pure. I used it, and it left my hair coated/tangle prone.

Prior to this I used Joise Maran Argan oil from Sephora, and was looking for a cheaper alternative.

I purchased Argan oil from vitamin shoppe (split into 2 oz amber vial): http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=LY-7101

And added 5 drops of: http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?skuId=476908&productId=476908

And my texlaxed hair that I flat ironed feels Amazing still, after 6 days.

So, I have 8oz of Camden Grey "Argan oil" than I am about to toss:spinning:, unless someone likes the CG version and wants it.:look:

Anyone else have this experience?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I had this one before too. :ohwell:

Not my fav.:nono: But it wasn't bad as some others.:look:

I actually really liked the one I got from HennaSooq.

I recently bought the Pure Argan from JamaicanOils.com

Thanks for posting the one from the Vitamin Shoppe.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Aw man, this was next on my to-buy list. :sad:

So IDareT'sHair Have you tried the one from the Jamaican Oils place? Of all the argan oils you've tried, which are your top two?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

I have 2 bottles from JamaicanOils.com but haven't tried them yet.

So far, HennaSooq has been the best one I've used. It's High.

I hope I like the one from Jamaican Oils tho'.

It's ALL Pricey.:ohwell:

I also looked at some from FromNatureWithLove.

Ann0804

I actually have the Camden Grey Argan Oil, as well as, the 100% Argan oil from Amazon. I actually like them both, and do not see a difference in either product. Sorry to hear about your experience. I would contact Camden Grey directly with this concern.

Softerlove

Thanks for responding! The vitamin Shoppe one is $24 in store and returnable. I found that the ones online had odd return issues, or the shipping made it not worth it tiffers or anyone if you still want the CG oil, you can have it. I feel bad tossing it.

tenderheaded

Sorry to hear about your problems. I've ordered from Camden Grey for the past 2 years and gotten nothing but great results. Maybe you got a bad batch.