Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum @ Sephora

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Has anyone tried this?

I was in Sephora yesterday and it was in as a new product. I have & use pure Argan Oil from Henna Sooq and I also have Josie Maran Argan Oil (I use both on hair and skin).

I applied a pumpful onto my hand and then onto my hair. The smell is clean and not nutty like the others. The shine was incredible. I think I'm going to try it.

Please chime in if you have tried this or wish to try it.

P256603_hero.jpg

Argan Oil Hair Serum
What it is:
An anti-frizz treatment that creates exceptional shine.

What it does:
It's the shine of the times! Argan Oil Hair Serum delivers instant shine and long-lasting rejuvenation. Argan Oil naturally penetrates the hair to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand for long-term hair repair so your hair actually looks and feels healthier, silkier, and extraordinarily shiny. Subtly scented with geranium and bergamot fruit oils, the ultra-light, never-greasy, non-alcoholic formula penetrates the hair shaft to seal split ends and deliver intense moisture to each layer of the hair strand. All hair types will instantly look and feel healthier, silkier, and shinier.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Argan Oil is a superior source of antioxidants, Vitamin E, and moisture as it nourishes and protects skin and hair from the environment. This organic ingredient prevents dehydration, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, radiant, clear skin and hair...naturally.

I may have to run to Sephora tomorrow before the Superbowl game and pick up a bottle. I really should have purchased it yesterday when I saw it, dang it! :spinning:

It looks great and am sure it can work amazing, as argan oil does, but of course it won't smell the same as argan oil as it isn't 100% pure argan oil. The other essential oils and ingredients they add to it will change it. I know a few people who add the essential oils to their argan oil as desired, or any hair oil that they like, because not all pure oils smell the way people would like them too.

Do you know what percentage of argan oil is in the oil? I haven't tried it out though.

Back