Which HSN Vitamins Has Improved Your Skin The Most

vtoodler

When most LHCFers recommend HSN vitamins, they discuss how the vitamins have improved their hair and nails. Seldom do they disucss how the vitamins have improved their skin. What I gather from this is that HSN vitamins don't affect the skin as much as they affect the hair and nails.

However, I'm wondering if that's always the case with everyone?

Have you used a HSN vitamin that has dramatically improved your skin? If so, how did it improve your skin, and did they changes stop after you stopped taking them?

JJamiah

Okay See GNC HSN didn't grow my hair but MY SKIN GLOWED, Like I was pregnant. It looked better than when I come from the spa and get a milk mask. It is SOOOO baby soft smooth like I drunk ten gallons of water smooth LOL.

As soon as I am finished the ones I have I am going to go back to this :yep:

lilyofthenile

To be honest they haven't made a dramatic difference in my hair, skin OR nails. I guess my diet has always been quite balanced. But I feel more energetic and healthier, also I keep the flu at bay A LOT while everyone gets ill.

I have noticed hair growth using MSM supplements but HSN I just use to get that extra boost if there is any. I use a vitamin store brand available in the UK called Holland and Barrett's.

MzRhonda

I thought you meant HSN (the show) but anywho.....the HSN vitamin that I saw differences in my hair, skin and nails is actually sold on HSN - Andrew Lessman...his supplements are thebomb.com

New2me

I thought you meant HSN (the show) but anywho.....the HSN vitamin that I saw differences in my hair, skin and nails is actually sold on HSN - Andrew Lessman...his supplements are thebomb.com

Me too! :lachen: I love Andrew Lessman's vitamins!