Question For Those Taking Hsn Vitamins And Other Supplements

Daina

Happy New Year All! Just curious if anyone has seen a change in their menstrual cycle while taking HSN vitamins or other supplements? I take Hair La Vie HSN vitamins 2 pills per day, as well as 3000 mg of MSM and I have noticed breakthrough spotting the last 10 days or so. I'm thinking its the MSM as I recently added that but I also have only been taking the HLV for about a month. If you have experienced this does your body eventually regulate or is this just a side effect I'll have to learn to deal with?

Thanks!

Aggie

I was having shorter cycles at first but now they are normal. Additionally, the periods are now shorter which is a plus for me. Now they only last 3-4 days. I'm on these for life. Love them.

Last edited:

julzinha

MSM is most likely the culprit. When I'm consistent, my period shortens to 3 days or less with very little PMS

Daina

MSM is most likely the culprit. When I'm consistent, my period shortens to 3 days or less with very little PMS

Thanks I figured it was the MSM...I just wish I would just have a period and not this crazy spotting on a daily basis. Its the annoying spotting where sometimes it's only there when wiping, put on a pad only to have nothing a while later. The spotting also goes from bright red to brown and back again. Ugh hopefully this will stop soon, hubby is getting antsy! LOL:biggrin: