What's the Danger in Relaxing while Pregnant?

jellynote

Re: What\'s the Danger in Relaxing while Pregnant?

I just had my baby 3weeks ago and she was my 4th and I've relaxed my hair with all of my children and they came out fine. I was told as long as you don't color your hair and get a relaxer you'll be ok. I guess they say that because of the fumes, but I was ok and so are my 4 children.

Congrats!!!!!

brittanynic16

I don't think you want to do anything that may put you or your child in danger. This should say something.

Congratulation!!!!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:
I just had my baby 3weeks ago and she was my 4th and I've relaxed my hair with all of my children and they came out fine. I was told as long as you don't color your hair and get a relaxer you'll be ok. I guess they say that because of the fumes, but I was ok and so are my 4 children.

Congrats!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats to you too Jellynote!! What did you have?? Boy? Girl? Stats please!!

JenJen2721

Thanks everyone for the congrats and advice!!!! I'll be looking into other alternatives to relaxing and also checking to see what doc says.

webby

Think Slim

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
4 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats

I relaxed when I was pregnant, but I didn't use Sebastian Colourshine until afterwards.

Zola

Congratulations Jen!

Stay blessed.

14got

I have two high risk pregnancys and my dr asked me not to relax. I rollerset and flatironed it

jellynote

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:

Congrats!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats to you too Jellynote!! What did you have?? Boy? Girl? Stats please!!

[/ QUOTE ]

RushGirl I had another little girl and her name is Aricca Ja'Nessa she weighed 7lbs 11oz 20in she was born on Aug.10,04 via c-section. Now I've got 1 son 3 daughters.