What's the Danger in Relaxing while Pregnant?

Re: What\'s the Danger in Relaxing while Pregnant?

I just had my baby 3weeks ago and she was my 4th and I've relaxed my hair with all of my children and they came out fine. I was told as long as you don't color your hair and get a relaxer you'll be ok. I guess they say that because of the fumes, but I was ok and so are my 4 children.

Congrats!!!!!
bouncy.gif

I don't think you want to do anything that may put you or your child in danger. This should say something.

Congratulation!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:
I just had my baby 3weeks ago and she was my 4th and I've relaxed my hair with all of my children and they came out fine. I was told as long as you don't color your hair and get a relaxer you'll be ok. I guess they say that because of the fumes, but I was ok and so are my 4 children.

Congrats!!!!!
bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats to you too Jellynote!! What did you have?? Boy? Girl? Stats please!!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone for the congrats and advice!!!! I'll be looking into other alternatives to relaxing and also checking to see what doc says.

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
grin.gif
4 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats
dance7.gif

I relaxed when I was pregnant, but I didn't use Sebastian Colourshine until afterwards.

Congratulations Jen!
clap.gif

Stay blessed.
Rose.gif

I have two high risk pregnancys and my dr asked me not to relax. I rollerset and flatironed it

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:

Congrats!!!!!
bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats to you too Jellynote!! What did you have?? Boy? Girl? Stats please!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

RushGirl I had another little girl and her name is Aricca Ja'Nessa she weighed 7lbs 11oz 20in she was born on Aug.10,04 via c-section. Now I've got 1 son 3 daughters.
smile.gif

Back