What Did You Do For Your Hair This Weekend??

shellzfoshizzle

***PRODUCT JUNKIE ALERT***

I got all new hair products

1) Washed with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo
2) COnditioned with Nexxuss Humectress Shampoo
3) Mixed Carrot, Tea Tree, EVOO, and Design Essentials Botanical Oils together, heated in microwave and saturated my hair for 30 minutes
4) Roller set without setting lotion
5) Wrapped it and went to sleep because it was really frizzy and I was tired of working on it!

DIDN'T TURN OUT HOW I WANTED IT! :-( So today I bought a flat-iron and sprayed Essations Finishing Gloss on each piece. I then greased my scalp with WGO and rolled it with my satin rollers. I hope my curls set before I go to work. I'm trying to do the "Kitchen_tician" thing because her hair looks gorgeous!

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you ladies were busy!!! And I wish I could have a weekend when I kept my hair wrapped the whole time. That's a wonderful treat!

@ Falon: I have two strong, long silver hairs. I don't know where they came from, but they are just as long as my the rest and silver root to tip /images/graemlins/nono.gif. And of course they are in the front so you can just about always see them /images/graemlins/mad.gif. It must have been stress related, b/c it sure ain't age related. So it's my reminder to take it out on the treadmill /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is age related...it's about that time for them to start popping up...sigh. At least I didn't go prematurely gray my dad was all salt and pepper by my age and by 40 his hair was white. I can't even remeber my dad ever having black hair.

The only thing is that the gray hair is like wire. I'm not feeling it at all. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Gray hair is supposed to come from a lack of silver in the blood. Maybe you could try adding collidal minerals to your diet. They come in liquid form and you can just add them to juice. I wouldn't recommend just supplementing silver alone.

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
I washed with NTM shampoo
light protein treatment with Aubrey GPB
conditioned leave-in with NTM Silk Touch and EVOO
put up in a bun and wrapped with my silk scarf. I'm 12 weeks post relaxer and thats about all I can do because there is so much new growth.

LABETT

I use the Nairobi Exquisite Detangling Shampoo and Humecto-Sil Conditioner and my hair was soft and silky.
Thanks Supergirl for your review on these products.

candibaby

put some more blue magic coconut oil on my ponytail and it went right back in the baggie under my curly-puff.

Falon

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you ladies were busy!!! And I wish I could have a weekend when I kept my hair wrapped the whole time. That's a wonderful treat!

@ Falon: I have two strong, long silver hairs. I don't know where they came from, but they are just as long as my the rest and silver root to tip /images/graemlins/nono.gif. And of course they are in the front so you can just about always see them /images/graemlins/mad.gif. It must have been stress related, b/c it sure ain't age related. So it's my reminder to take it out on the treadmill /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is age related...it's about that time for them to start popping up...sigh. At least I didn't go prematurely gray my dad was all salt and pepper by my age and by 40 his hair was white. I can't even remeber my dad ever having black hair.

The only thing is that the gray hair is like wire. I'm not feeling it at all. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Gray hair is supposed to come from a lack of silver in the blood. Maybe you could try adding collidal minerals to your diet. They come in liquid form and you can just add them to juice. I wouldn't recommend just supplementing silver alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I will do an internet search on that...I'm not sure exactly what it is but if it will hold back the gray hair clock for another 5 years....I'm all for it.