February 8,9,10..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Divas of LHCF! So, Let's Get this Weekend Started.:grin:

What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR HAIR????

Tomorrow I Plan to hopefully T/U. Will come back w/Details.

I based my scalp tonight w/Summit Sensitive Scalp.

hnntrr

Cowashing tonight and then attempting some stretched twists for a twist out in the morning. Trying Naptral85's trick to keep twists stretched so its long and wavy. If it doesnt work out its goin in a pony/bun

lamaria211

On Sunday my plan is to do a HOT with EVOCO, EVOO, Walnut and GSO for 30 minutes on dry hair. Wash with Nubian Heritage Repair and Extend poo, and DC for a few hrs with silk Elements cholesterol mixed with EVOCO and Hemp seed oil. CW with Loreal Total Repair 5 conditioner, final rinse with tea. Use Matrix Biolage leave in seal with Hemp oil and air dry!

yuhlovevybz

Duty weekend means 12 day work week...sock bun all the way :( Maybe sneak in a DC on Sunday afternoon... DC while taking a nap... Lord I'm tired! :lol:

EnExitStageLeft

I plan to texlax this weekend :happydance:

What I'll do:
-Base my scalp with Vitale Base on my scalp. Oil my my length an ends using olive oil and a layer of Roux porosity control on top.

-Get my timer and products together

-Apply my Texturizer (Linange Shea Butter Texturizer) and allow it to sit for 10 to 12 minutes

-Neutralize 4 to 5 times using the Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo (allowing it to sit 2 to 5 minutes every time, I do this at the sink)

-Apply French Perm Stabilizer Plus, let it sit for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse

-Apply my reconstructor Affirm 5 in 1 let it sit for 10 w/heat and rinse orrrrrr I might get fancy:kiss3:and sub a black hair rinse here (we'll see)

-Apply my moisturizing DC and steam w/ it for 20 to 30 minutes

-Rinse and detangle in the shower w/ a cheapy rinsing condish;most likely V05 Moisture Milks (This is the only time I enter my tub).

and from there I will apply leave in's and air dry and then slightly blow dry using the tension method. I will be dusting my ends and mostly rocking a good ole' bun throughout the weekend/next week.

southerncitygirl

i was a lazy arse and didn't wash till this past tuesday. i will get my loc/loco on and leave my twists in. for the cream i'm not sure whether i'll use claudies isha, quinoa-coffee, or balancing ends. with this snowstorm potentially coming, i'll likely stay close to home unless it passes nyc by or isn't as bad as they think.

longhairdreaming

DC relaxer method(practicing for my first self-relaxer), protein treatment(Aphogee 2min) and attempting crochet braids again. Hopefully this time will be a success.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Wash DC rollerset. Maybe a garlic tx, i noticed a fair amt of sheds last week. I've been gradually cutting down the time it takes to set, lets see how much faster I can be this week.

ronie

I am in such a lazy mood. Snow storm here in the big apple. So i want to try a DC and wash a la Nix08. Will spritx my scalp and hair with a mix of black tea and peppermint tea. Apply NG orange and hibiscus DC to my damp hair then cleanse with NG herbal cleasing conditioner. I may then cowash with either vo5 moisture milk or bee mine bee lovely conditioner. Apply bee mine bee lovely as a leave in, then airdry to 50%, seal everything with wheat germ oil, and braid using QH amla nourishing pomade. Will rock a braid out on sunday.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Maybe I'll try a braidout too ronie I haven't tried one since the beginning of my hair journey and then I did not like it at all:nono:...but now with a little more length, it could be fun times:yep:

KhandiB

I will be flatironing this weekend! Did my DC Last night and will co wash tonight or tomorrow and flat iron.

pearcey

I wanna have fun this weekend perusing all the new products at walmart and target... that will leave my purse happy.

I am satisfied with the vo5 conditioners and the herbal essences, but i need something to 'melt' the friction at my roots when i comb to detangle. I mean really help the comb slide through so i can assure my hair isn't just detangled about a half inch down yet the roots aren't detangled......

Last edited:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I already did my rollerset around midnight, Thursday morning. I will do another one on Sunday, as it appears I will be trapped, LOL! I never flat iron my hair. I don't own a flat iron. Maybe one day I should get one.

sharifeh

I usually roller set on the weekend. I'm tempted to do henna but I don't think that will happen.

natura87

Condition these braids one mo gin.

Havent decided what I'll use. I've got a lot to choose from.

AlliCat

Tonight moisturize and seal (maybe co-wash if I don't go to Zumba)
Saturday protective style
Sunday TLC: Pre-poo, shampoo and moisturizing DC, leave-ins, air dry.

tallowah

D/C for me tonight.Want to try some home-made potions.

Thinking of using Duck Egg mixed with evoo for a protein treatment.And have a go at making my own liquid leave in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Affirm Preservo on Previously Relaxed with a Spritz of Neutral Protein Filler
Affirm Mild Lye
Affirm 5n1 before Neutralizing
Liv's Neutralizing 'Poo w/ Color Alarm
Alter Ego Garlic under a Plastic Cap.
Quick R/O 5 Minutes w/Lamaur Bone Marrow
French Stablizer Plus
Steam w/ Ori Organics *discontinued*
Tea Rinse & Leave-In w/ Gleau Oil

Beamodel

Getting ready for Mardi Gras!

Not sure how to wear my hair yet or what to do with it. Probably a high bun. Don't know what I'm going to DC with yet...

cutenss

Well...this is my first wash, since my henna/indigo last weekend. So I just used my Wen Pomegranate. Some of it was blue-tinged, but I am hoping that it is completely out now. I am overnight DCing with NG Slippery Elm, Cinnamon, Marshmallow stuff. My hair just soaks this stuff up. I will rinse and bun back up. I plan to go to the Drybar this week.

JBunnie

Friday - I M&S'd and bunned

Saturday - soft detangling session with coconut oil and bun for work

Sunday - Full detangling session with more coconut oil
Cowash with Aussie Moist
Hot oil treatment (the middle of my head seems really dry for some reason)
Protein DC (I'm debating wether to use my regular AO GPB and One 'n Only mask or if I should try the Giovanni Xtremem Protein treatment that has been sitting in my stash.
Condition with MoroccanOil Moisture repair condish
AVJ rinse
Add my leave in, seal and style. (Debating between T&C or Bantu knots)

Sholapie

Shampoo with tresemme keratin (trying to finish this)
Dc with joico k pak conditioner 15 mins with heat
Blow dry (tension method) on cool
High bun

kupenda

Prepooing now with Nourish oil, scalp massage
Shampoo/Detox with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul
Tea rinse with Bobeam Chamomile and Lavender
DC with SD Shea What with heat for 30 minutes, let cool
Detangle and twist with HH Soft Marshmallows
Put twists on cold wave rods for a curlier twistout this week

Coffee

Right now I am pre poo'ing with Neem oil, probably for an hour.
Poo/co-wash with Keratin Perfect & Keratin Perfect Condish
Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Trmt for 10 min
Mailbu Protein Trmt -sit for 10 min
DC w/Sally's Mixed Chicks, Coffee Powder, honey & oils under steamer for 40 min
Put Ovation on scalp for 30 minutes
Rinse and use Apple Cider last
Air Dry and use HH Riser or Marshmellow as leave in
Seal with ???? oil and wrap