How did you pamper your hair this weekend?

Ahh, another weekend come and gone..today, I could not get enough of my pampering..it seemed to go by oh so fast. This is what I did:

I pre treated my hair with EVOO All Day

I washed with Nexxus Botanical Peperment Shampoo - Washed Once

Deep Conditioned for 45 min while reading my fav message board w/:
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner (I used this only on my scalp for stimulation)
Dudley's Moisturizing Mask - All over my hair concentrating on Ends

After deep conditioner heat rinsed and conditioned for 1 min w/ with Silcon Mix for slip

Finished with a Dominican Rinse Milk & Honey to seal cuticles

Right now my hair is air drying with Lacio Lacio -- It smells sooo good --

I would do it all over again in a heart beat

What did you do this weekend? Please share!

nice topic!
since I am getting back on track with my hair... I did pamper myself a bit today.

I washed with pm superskinny shampoo, deep conditioned with nexxus emergencee (which really wasn't needed after all; it made my hair kind of hard), then I prepped my hair with my acv combo, and conditioned with a mixture of products I had bought over the last year: ntm deep conditioner, nexxus humectress, & superskinny conditioner.
Conditioned under a heating cap for 30 min. Rinsed and rollerset my hair, I usually air-dry my rollersets

SerenityBreeze said:
Ahh, another weekend come and gone..today, I could not get enough of my pampering..it seemed to go by oh so fast. This is what I did:

I pre treated my hair with EVOO All Day

I washed with Nexxus Botanical Peperment Shampoo - Washed Once

Deep Conditioned for 45 min while reading my fav message board w/:
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner (I used this only on my scalp for stimulation)
Dudley's Moisturizing Mask - All over my hair concentrating on Ends

After deep conditioner heat rinsed and conditioned for 1 min w/ with Silcon Mix for slip

Finished with a Dominican Rinse Milk & Honey to seal cuticles

Right now my hair is air drying with Lacio Lacio -- It smells sooo good --

I would do it all over again in a heart beat

What did you do this weekend? Please share!

Sorry, I'm out of the topic!
Your hair is so beautiful SerenityBreeze have you reached armpit? I'm longing for your updates!:)

This weekend's pamper routine:

Wash with Cream of Nature Clarifying shampoo
Treatment/Mask: Hennalucent and olive oil - 1 hour.
Shampoo with Green and Yellow Cream of Nature
Deep Condition overnight with Pave's Undamaged Goods
Nexxus Ensure Acidifying conditioner for 5 minutes in the shower this morning
RollerSet with Cantu Leave-In Conditioner and IC Heat Straightening Serum
Sat under dryer for 1 hour, then let it airdry the rest of the day . . . Still drying.

Well I didn't do too much pampering this weekend. It's just too cold! I did do a co-wash with Cabellina's hoof conditioner and then I used Mane & Tail leave-in treatment. My hair felt so soft afterwards, I was really impressed.

Alli77 said:
Well I didn't do too much pampering this weekend. It's just too cold! I did do a co-wash with Cabellina's hoof conditioner and then I used Mane & Tail leave-in treatment. My hair felt so soft afterwards, I was really impressed.

:D I took too long hanging out at these boards to take a shower and DC overnight tonight. So maybe I'll try and sneak something in b4 my friend comes over tomorrow ;) .

Back