Weaves & Deep conditioning

LondonDiva

I'm weaving my hair this weekend and want to know how in the sam hill am I supposed to DC a weave.

Somebody help me out here please cause I'm not getting it. DC the human hair weave or my own hair? I'm like :ohwell:

XXXtacy

I put the conditioner on my braid (where the tracks are sewn in). I start from the back to the front. Once the braids are saturated, I put some conditioner on the weave hair. Sometimes I sit under a dryer but mostly I let sit on my hair for an hour and then wash it out.

HTH

glamazon386

I put the conditioner on all of it. My hair and the weave hair. I know it helped because I used LeKair Shea Cholesterol on my hair over the summer to combat frizz on my weave hair and my own hair reaped the benefits. When I went to the salon to get braids (I did a photo shoot for a local braid shop) the woman immediately said Ooh you have soft hair when she touched my hair. It also felt much softer to me when I was taking the cornrows from the weave out. It had to be the conditioning with the cholesterol. Now I leave on my head for a while I'm doing stuff around the house and wash it out after a while. Sometimes I sleep with it in.

ETA: LondonDiva, what kind of hair do you have in?