Wanted to shout out the "Fabulous ladies"

Nikki

Wanted to shout out the \"Fabulous ladies\"

Adrienne,Brownrelaxedhair,Azjeepgurl,Karonica,Pebbles,Beverly,Armyqt,Sherrylove,Tracy (Tracy our hair texture is similar but my first goal is to acheive your current length) You are all inspirational to me. When I saw the celebrity inspiration post I could not respond because I don't really look up to anyone as far as hair and beauty is concerned. But looking @ your photos has really inspired me.
Ever since this board I have not had an urge to weave or color. Just keeping my relaxed hair healthy, I don't even go shopping as much, I'm so concentrated on my hair... Keep Keeping me inspired, Thanks

pebbles

Re: Wanted to shout out the \"Fabulous ladies\"

Hi Nikki,

Thank-you for considering me to be an inspiration. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That's very nice of you. I can tell you that the other ladies you've named are my inspirations also. This board has women with some of the nicest hair I've ever seen; natural and relaxed. And lately, so many new pictures of other members have been posted that we have a lot of inspirational heads here. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Take care! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Armyqt

Nikki, thanks for kind words. I'm happy to know I am an inspiration to someone, cause I've been, and continue to be, inspired by so many here. All of which you've named above and many more /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Just saw this post and wanted to chip in a big thank you too. The other names you mentioned are my inspiration too and prove that we can all help each other grow healthy hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The tips & product recs I've discovered from this board are priceless.

adrienne0914

aww, thanks! i'm definitely in GREAT company!! and i'm glad i could do something to inspire...

adrienne

SherryLove

I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE AN INSPIRATION TO YOU...... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HEALTHY HAPPY HAIR GROWING

SHERRYLOVE

Tracy

I'll add my humble thank you's as well Nikki. I too, have been inspired and helped along by most of the ladies here. Even those whose hair mayn't be where they want it to be, but I've been on these boards for many years now and step by step I have picked up information that has been invaluable to me.

We are all extremely lucky and in great company.

AZJeepgurl

Whoa! /images/graemlins/shocked.gifI can't believe MY name was on that list. I am soooo far from my hair goal, but thank you kindly, Nikki! I am extremely flattered.

Sounds like you are doing a fantastic job taking care of your own hair now! Good for you! Keep it up!

Believe it and achieve it!

AZ /images/graemlins/blush.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Whoa! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I can't believe MY name was on that list. I am soooo far from my hair goal, but thank you kindly, Nikki! I am extremely flattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

AZ, do you see what I mean??? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I told you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif