I just updated my hair photo album

SherryLove

HEY LADIES (ZANNA, JADE21, ALLANDRA, LAELA, PEACHTREE, CRYSDON, MINDYMOUSE, SUPERGIRL, CARAMEL HONEE, ARMYQT, TRACY, CARAMELA, STORMY, REESE, BALLETBUN, SABIE19, SPICEE1T, QVEE, AZJEEPGURL, LEVETTE, PEBBLES, ANKY, CIARA, ADRIENNE0914, NESSA, BRITTANYNIC16, HONI, GODZOOKI, LOVLY, KOOKYSNKREAM, CAMI, SHERRYNELLA, LUNALIGHT7, 72792, IVE121, NY2ATL, NORMA15, BROWNRELAXEDHAIR, CHYNA, NYCCHILD, FASHIONISTA, DEN1, VALLEYGIRL, PANDORA, AMETHYST, IRIS, SASSYGIRL125, LA WOMAN, GENTLENESS8, MARABOU1, DANDY112, CHIPMUNK, KARONICA, EBONYLOCKS, SWEETCOCOA, DONTSPEAKDEFEAT, NGAA, LEE, LALA, HONEYHIPS, MS KENESHA, UNIQUEV11, NYAMBURA, SONYA, SMOOCHES, BRENDA55, CARAMELKISS, KITKAT, PINK LUSH, LINDY, MUFASA, TEKMOMMIE, CCD, YOTEGRA, LABETT, HAIRLOVE, MISS BROWN, JELLYNOTE, HONEYLEMONDROP, BRANDY, NONIE, DAR5546, DDHAIR, MELODEE, BRWNSKINGIRL, SPAGIRL, PRETTY BROWN EYES, DAHLLIA, STYLEPINK, 19SWEETIE, AMBERSKYE, XCELLENCE2, JENJEN2721, XTAL, AZUL11, JADE3, ELIZABLUE, SBAKER, CUTEBAJANGIRL, DARKCHILD2003, DATJERSEYDYME, LENGTHWANTED) AND HELLO AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE REST OF YOU. I SEE WE HAVE A LOT OF NEWCOMERS HERE, AND THAT’S A GOOD THING. IT’S REFRESHING TO SEE WOMEN OF COLOR NETWORKING , SHARING INFO, AND SUPPORTING EACH OTHER AS THEY ACHIEVE HEALTHY HEADS OF HAIR ON THIS FORUM.

I THINK MY HAIR HAS GROWN A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT SINCE THE CHOPPING IN JUNE OF 2003. IT IS ACTUALLY LONGER THAT IT WAS BEFORE THE CUT. NOW I JUST NEED TWO MORE INCHES (IN MY MIND THAT IS) TO REACH WAIST LENGTH…. I GUESS THERE IS STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE.

H

honey_jammz82

wow...your hair is an inspiration to me, absolutely gorgeous. What do you use for the shine?

ms_kenesha

YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!! And it is even longer than before you cut it....you always have the most amazing shine....are you still using the Castor/Rosemary/Jojoba oil mix?

Dandy112

Your hair is so pretty SherryLove and it is longer than it was before the cut!

Your hair def gives me the motivation to continue with my healthy hair habits!

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS!!! And it is even longer than before you cut it....you always have the most amazing shine....are you still using the Castor/Rosemary/Jojoba oil mix?

[/ QUOTE ]

YES....THIS IS WHAT I USE FOR SHINE,,,,,HONEYJAMM.....

pebbles

What's up, Sherrylove!!
Happy New Year to you too, girl!! Your hair is looking good girl, as always!!

Irresistible

wow girl you did good typin all them names!!
and what do you mean you need two more inches? girl your hair is more like two more inches from butt legnth. and like the others said it has a beautiful shine!!! geesh blind me why dont you?....

caralexis2005

just Beautiful Sherry! Oh I love your name too- it my fav. aunt's name! lol
Anywhoo, have you changed your regimen any since being feature of the month?
thanks

Crysdon

Gorgeous!! Beautiful!! Silky!! Long!!

And what are you talking about girly, you ARE at waist length.

B

ballet_bun

SherryLove ... wow, your hair is beautiful. I second caralexis2005 on wanting to know whether or not your regimen has changed or if it's the same as it was when you were "feature of the month".

Ballet Bun ...

KinksnCurlz

Dang girl, ur hair grows fast
As always, your hair is B-E-A-uuutiful. And what do you mean 4" to go???? looks more like 2" tops to me.

SherryLove

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
SherryLove ... wow, your hair is beautiful. I second caralexis2005 on wanting to know whether or not your regimen has changed or if it's the same as it was when you were "feature of the month".

Ballet Bun ...

[/ QUOTE ]

hey caralexis and ballet bun --- there has been one change. i no longer wrap my hair. i just let it go from a roller set.......