I just updated my hair photo album

inthepink

Sherrylove, your growth is amazing! As you probably know, I got about 4-5 inches of my "thin ends" cut not quite a month ago. I am hoping to get back that length and then some! I do see it's possible! Thanks for sharing!

SherryLove

i was looking at those wonderful photos of your enviable mane about a week ago. your hair is truly healthy looking with a great length. even though we may miss the length after a cut, the hair looks so much healthier. now you are on your way to longer, healthier hair. Believe that.....

zanna

Wow Sherrylove, your hair is as beautiful and as shiny as always,... and longer than before the cut in so little time
! Your hair grows very fast, you will reach those 2 inches in no time!
Gongratulations! I am so glad!
Zanna

kreeme

Man!!! Your hair is tha bomb!!! I am truly hating on you. LOL!!! Beautiful, just beautiful. You are really an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work.

SherryLove

hey zanna girl.........thanks for the compliment. I am hoping my hair will soon be the length of yours.

thanks for the compliments, xcellence2, caramelkiss and kreeme.

Nonie

Hi SherryLove
I was just wondering the other day where you'd disappeared to. Now I see what you've been up to: You've been using some of that Miracle Grow I suspected you of using when you grew two inches in a short time after your cut, haven't you?

Anyway Girl, every time I think I've seen all there is to your hair, you come back and blow me away. And you wonder why I stalked you from the website where I first laid my eyes on your hair...all the way to LHCF.

Thanks for the update. Your hair is to die for.

SherryLove

thanks, longhairgoal, miss brown, foxy, and nonie....good to hear from all of you wonderful girls...

now to nonie, you must keep my secret about the miracle grow on the DL!!!!!

Wow! You are my hair goddess! I hope to achieve the healthy shine and length you have. I used a harsh dye on my hair and had to get it cut. Definitely a set back. Your hair is beautiful. To me you are at waist length.

sabie19

I still love your hair. Your hair is so shiny and healthy looking. I hope for my hair to grow out like yours. I'm loving the lenght and the health. Good Luck. Maybe in the future you should write a book. Just don't forget about us on the forum.

atlantatiffany

sherrylove, thanks for sharing u pics and regime. u really r an inspiration for us and helping with our goals. i really want to try that oil mix u use. do u get the ingrediants from the vitamin shoppe?

SherryLove

Thanks 72792, sabie19, singingstar, and atlantatiffany..

Atlantatiffany--I buy all the ingredients from the vitaminshoppe.

"Once you find a haircare regime that works for you, stick with it and be patient, focusing on the health of your hair. The length that you were intended to have will come."

SherryLove

marabou1

Oh my goodness SherryLove:

Your hair is still very lovely and healthy looking! I haven't been to the forum in months. Glad to be back!!

Keep up the good work!!! :)

SherryLove

a week after a rollerset my hair pretty much loses the curl if i do not curl it every night. so at this point, i just lightly brush it out with a boar bristle brush and it fals straight.........

HTH